Ten Hill Place, BW Premier Collection
What We Love
- A central and modern base owned by the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, with dinnerThe spot-on location, less than a 10-minute walk from the museum-filled Royal Mile
- Waking up to cooked-to-perfection full Scottish breakfasts with all the trimmings
- Statement-making guest rooms with extremely comfortable beds and all mod cons
What To Know
- You can easily walk to Waverley Station to catch public transportation
- The hotel is very close to Old Town Edinburgh, and on a quiet side street sans traffic and street noise
- Free WiFi is reliable
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Ten Hill Place, BW Premier Collection, you’ll be centrally located in Edinburgh, steps from Festival Theatre and minutes from University of Edinburgh. This 4-star hotel is close to Greyfriars Kirk and St. Giles’ Cathedral.
Make yourself at home in one of the 77 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
How to Get There
Had a very enjoyable stay .The Room was well set out and very comfortable. Was nice to have bottled water and tea and coffee in the room.we had big fluffy towels and nice toiletries.. Staff friendly and helpful .
Stayed. Overnight 15 th July for the Jazz festival first class hotel all staff are very helpful, friendly and efficient. great location fantastic breakfast rooms are very plush as is the dressing gown do bathroom would certainly recommend.
Very central place walking distance from the Princess street. Excellent facilities. Good helpfull staff. Excellent choice of food for breakfast. Rooms are specious and well lit with all necessary facilities. I will highly recommend this place to live.