Coyaba Beach Resort & Club
What We Love
- Easy-access location just a 10-minute drive from the airport
- A choice of three restaurants and frequent theme nights
- The large pool and Jacuzzi dotted with lounge chairs
- Friday Happy Hour at the Polo Grounds bar attracts good mix of MoBay regulars
- For those not on the all-inclusive plan, there are plenty of nearby dining options
- Room service is available from 7 a.m. until 10 p.m.
What To Know
- The beach is tiny, though the warm, shallow water makes it good for families with kids
- Traffic and airplane noise are the drawback to such a convenient location
- WiFi is available only in public areas
- Babysitting service is available at an additional cost
- There's a tennis court and children’s playground on the east side of the courtyard
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Coyaba Beach Resort & Club in Montego Bay (Rose Hall), you’ll be convenient to SuperClubs Ironshore Golf and Country Club and Blue Diamond Shopping Centre. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Whitter Village and Three Palms Ocean Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring DVD players and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax on the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare, and an arcade/game room. Guests can get to nearby shops on the shuttle (surcharge).
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort’s room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a library, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Planning an event in Montego Bay? This resort has facilities measuring 624 square feet (58 square meters), including a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.