Rosalie Bay Resort
What We Love
- Green features include solar power, onsite wind turbines and sea turtle conservation projects
- Continental breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Take advantage of morning and evening yoga classes on the black sand beach
- Zamaan restaurant is one of the best places to eat on the island and uses only local ingredients
- Treatments at the oceanfront Kalinago Spa are completely organic-based, including the volcanic mud wrap
- Oversize bathtubs in suites
What To Know
- A $8 resort fee, per night, will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Due to a strong surf and undertow, swimming in the Caribbean Sea in this area is not encouraged
- The resort is isolated — plan on getting around the island with either a tour company or taxi service
- Sea turtles nest on the resort’s beach between March and October
- The front desk closes at 10 p.m.
- The property opened in 2010
- Eco friendly
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Rosalie Bay Resort in Rosalie, you’ll be on the beach and within the vicinity of Sari Sari Falls and Boiling Lake. This beach resort is within the vicinity of Morne Trois Pitons National Park and Middleham Falls.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the resort’s restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a garden view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). While enjoying a refreshing dip in the resort pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.