Couples Sans Souci All Inclusive
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Couples Sans Souci All Inclusive in Ocho Rios, you’ll be minutes from Prospect Plantation and close to Turtle Beach. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of White River Reggae Park and Reggae Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms have private patios. LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and a health club. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Food & Drink
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).
How to Get There
Excellent resort and the food is great and we loved all the elevation changes and how spreadout the resort is and at times makes you feel like you are the only ones there!! Nice relaxing couples getaway & Friday night gala is awesome! We did the trading places and it was nice to go over to couples Tower isle for the day and see the other resort but liked San Souci better!
Very nice All Inclusive resort. Multiple pools and nice beach. Good food and great drinks. Rooms were very clean and well stocked. Lots of stairs...be aware. Nice water sports . There were different activities planned every day and night that you could participate in or just do your own thing.
We spent a week at Couples Sans Souci after visiting Couples Swept Away last year. We love this chain for the true Jamaican vibe, wonderful staff, excellent food, and all of the inclusions.
- large, lovely rooms and dual vanities in the bathroom with a huge shower (and most rooms have at least a partial ocean view)
- Beautiful grounds. Definitely take the time to explore
- Wonderful, friendly staff. Everyone from groundskeepers to waitstaff always asked how our vacation was going and if we needed anything. Shout out to Damian at Cassanova, bartenders Sheldon, Rajray and Shamoy, and Marsha and Jackie at the spa. Also the activities and front desk people were all lovely.
- Excellent food. There were less restaurant choices than at Swept Away, but the food variety and quality was excellent. I saw staff going around checking the food at the buffet with thermometers. Having all day room service was nice as well, and the food was always delivered promptly
- Included excursions are always a bonus. We did the golf (very nice course) and snorkelling
- Romance Rewards. Definitely sign-up for this program -it's worth it
- Yoga! Magi was such a wonderful instructor, and by far the best I've ever had at a resort (plus the space overlooks the ocean)
- The Spa was extra! The spa "rooms" are all little huts overlooking the ocean. Just amazing
- Beach was never overcrowded and we were always able to find chairs. We never visited the au natural, but I think having two beaches is great because there's less congestion
- There are a lot of stairs as noted by other reviewers. We didn't mind at all and welcomed the opportunity to walk off the delicious food
- The beach area is on the smaller side so for kayaking and paddleboarding, there wasn't a lot of area to explore or paddle around in
- Theme nights. There is a buffet on the main lawn for dinners Tuesdays and Fridays and they do an amazing job with the food and setup (which looks like a ton of work), but for introverts, or couples who would rather eat by themselves, the communal tables aren't ideal, and the only other option is room service since none of the other restaurants are open on those nights.
Be sure to go see Crackers the parrot behind Azalea Block, and take a taxi to Scotchies for lunch if you get the chance. Orville was a fantastic driver and the food is the real deal. We had the best chicken wings I've ever had in my life.
We have stayed at a number of all inclusive places over the years (see my previous reviews) but never at a "Couples" one and this one really stands out for a of number reasons.
It didn't start so well tho'. We arrived at Kingston airport and were greeted by a driver who is not an employee of the resort. No hot towels or drinks on arrival as is customary with other resorts and no water offered for a 2 hour transfer to the hotel. And our driver decided to leave the motorway earlier than he should because (as we discovered later), drivers have to pay the motorway tolls from their own pockets and are not reimbursed. So we added an unnecessary 15 minutes to what is already a long journey.
Check in was friendly and very swift, accompanied by a cool glass of champagne and we were then escorted to our lovely Ocean view room in D block. D block is just above the main beach area and in my opinion, a perfect place to be. Close enough to the facilities (up or down or along the hill) but not too close to the evening entertainment area which is in front of the more expensive rooms.
There are three dining areas, one for breakfast, buffet lunch and evening meals (Palantini), one more formal one up the hill near reception for dinner (Casanova) and a beach snack bar. Generally the food was to a high standard, much better than we have had in other all inclusive resorts. I was impressed and the menu changed so not repetitive at all (apart from the snack bar). Booking for evening sittings was easy with no restrictions on how often you could do so or how long in advance.
The second highlight was the service. Apart from one dreadful isolated incident, the staff are incredibly well trained and motivated to provide fast and friendly service. Again, it was impressive.
Thirdly, the beach facilities are awesome. Free scuba diving, waterskiing, snorkelling trips, unsupervised sailing, kayaking etc. Great friendly staff there (Ariel and Romeo were fab) and no limits or restrictions on accessing these great facilities.
We enjoyed hanging out at the mineral pool with a jacuzzi nearby and a sauna below; we briefly visited the Au Naturel beach at sunset which has a small beach which is rocky as you enter the water and saw a little more than just the sun going down; but spent most of the time at the main beach which is is 150 yards long but with plenty of space, palm trees providing shade and sun loungers for everyone.
We had a great time and would definitely consider a Couples holiday again.
We have been to Couples Swepy Away Negril, so we decided to try this place. The biggest difference to us was that the 7 mile beach in Negril cant be beat! But overall this resort had excellent food, great staff, and a really unique property. One day the service at the beach grill was extremely slow, and we had one irritating incident with housekeeping, but if i had to rate this resort I would give it an 85/100. Its beautiful so it sounds stupid even complaining, but just trying to give an honest review for people reading this. My favorite things were the breakfast buffet, the drinks, and the water. My least favorite would be lack of food options (compared to other places), the distance from the airport (close to 2 hrs) and the smaller beach. I would definately return to this resort! It was an amazing week!