Aranwa Sacred Valley
What We Love
- Being immersed in nature — you won’t hear any city noise here
- Spa treatments use regional ingredients including passion fruit, coca leaves, camu camu and Maras salt
- Multiple on-site restaurants serving dishes as refined as alpaca tenderloin or as simple as wood-fired pizza
- The fleet of golf carts and friendly staff on hand to drive you around
- Admiring the alpacas and peacocks that wander around the property
- The hotel sits at about 9,400 feet above sea level, meaning travelers are slightly less likely to experience altitude sickness here than in Cusco
What To Know
- The hotel is seven miles from Urubamba, so you’ll need a taxi to get into town
- It’s about a one-hour drive from Cusco
- Trains to Machu Picchu leave from Urubamba and Ollantaytambo, both a short ride from the hotel
- Oxygen tanks are available at the front desk
- The free WiFi is generally good, though it can be spotty at times
- Smoking and nonsmoking rooms are available
- Don’t miss the photography exhibit dedicated to famed Cusco-born photographer Martin Chambi
- Members will be charged a 18% IVA tax by the property upon check-in that is exempt to foreigners of Peru. To avoid this fee, be sure to provide documentation at the time of check-in
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Located in Urubamba, Aranwa Sacred Valley is on a river and within the vicinity of Estadio de Urubamba and Plaza de Armas. This spa hotel is within the vicinity of Iglesia de Urubamba and Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc.
Make yourself at home in one of the 115 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have jetted bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and irons/ironing boards.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, shopping on site, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Aranwa Sacred Valley. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a library. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Quite Nice place keeping busy our memories, I wish, could stay longer. Very welcoming staff and definitely a bar with swimmingpool is a spotlight.
Sol was just delightful making our stay even More placent.
Wonderful place. The staff is great and accommodating. The place cares about all small details. The spa is very nice. Taxi service obtained by the hotel could be more cost effective so as to help guests.
This is a delightful hotel deep in the Sacred Valley about 30 minutes from Ollantaytambo. It is very nice and the staff is great. Dinner and breakfast also were very good. Because you will want spend a night in the Sacred Valley in your way to Machu Picchu, this is your spot!