Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa All Inclusive
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa All Inclusive in Puerto Morelos, you’ll be on the beach and convenient to Crococun Zoo and Ojo de Agua Beach. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Puerto Morelos Reef and Puerto Morelos Town Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 486 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and free minibar items. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 37-inch plasma televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and a health club. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 9 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit a poolside bar or one of 6 bars/lounges, or 2 beach bars.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Puerto Morelos? This resort has 8341 square feet (775 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
The Kids Explorer Club was amazing. My kids didn't want to leave there! Everyday great activities, and give us a buzzer to notify of any issues, and was very secure. So pleased with this. Rooms nice, enjoyed the plunge pools, servers even would swing by and bring drinks right to our deck. Food in all restaurants great, and Service was fabulous. Especially Sergio! Thank you Sergio for making our vacation even better.
We did not have nice weather, the seaweed and jelly fish that blew in with the wind left us with no ocean time, but the beach is beautiful and the pools too!
Lots of Weddings. Up to 3-4 a day!
Great Spa. My only complaint there is that it is not very relaxing during the fish foot treatment or waiting for appointment as the gym is in same building. Loud music, loud people, higher traffic. But once inside for your appointment - super amazing.
The Preferred Club and Check in... not as outstanding as the Secrets we stayed at, but it was centrally located nicely and enjoyed a quiet spot / quick spot to go.
The entertainment was pretty good, but kind of awkward at times as there is not a separate Theater. It was setup each night in the middle of the Resort or the Lobby. We ended up sitting on the ground / floor for kids to get a good view.
Be careful of the extra charges. There were 3 instances where they tried to charge a bottle of wine to our room. I am glad I did not have a credit card on file. Seemed like the "Top Shelf" alcohol was substituted at times.
Overall a great setup & they work very hard to entertain with pool games, DJ by the pool, brought in fresh pineapple and coconuts! Unique lunch / afternoon items and activities.
This is our second wedding at a dreams resort. My third time visiting a dreams resort. There was over 90 of us that attended this hotel. This my first at this resort.
1) All bars close at 1 am in the resort including the disco which displaced all the people who are looking for a place to party ( wedding reception people/normal party goers). This increases the noise level in the hall ways and the rooms as these people party in their rooms now. Because you can only get alcohol in the rooms. This creates a no win situation for the people that want to party and a no win situation for the people that want to sleep. ( but for some reason that is how dreams has their 24 hour service- which is different to other hotel chains that have a designated bar away from rooms that serve 24 alcohol- less disturbing)
2) Also the disco limits the type of shots they will serve at times and changes the rules when it serves their purpose. I would assume it’s because maybe people weren’t tipping. Now we are tippers but it was almost expected by some staff whether they served you well or not. The staff could be rude and impatient. Like they were doing you a favour. Of course - there are some wonderful exceptions- fautisino who served at the beach bar was amazing every single time with a smile on his face. Daniel from the Japanese restaurant was amazing with our family accommodating everyone on our group. The prize of the whole resort who everyone in my family and friends are talking about is Alfredo Estrada from the Mexican restaurant. He was so amazing we went back again and again. He was the best restaurant server there.
3) The dinner buffet was horrible. Never been to a resort where the dinner buffet was so bad. But the alacarts were good. The Italian was amazing and I heard the French was good too although I didn’t eat there myself. The room service is good. My kids loved it. Lunch every day at the seaside restaurant was really good.
4) The beach is good and not too bad. The pools are okay. They keep the pools warm. The swim up pool bar bartenders are horrendous. They don’t serve. You could be waiting for a drink and they are wiping glasses and talking to each other. They have attitude. No matter how polite you are to them.
5) the rooms are beautiful. A bit challenging for a family with older kids (14-10) especially when mom and dad need to change but it was fine.
6) wedding- it wasn’t mine but they charge an arm and leg for everything. It was an assembly line of wedding some days between 1-4. They were beautiful but it seemed so impersonal when you saw 2 going on at the same time with swimmers screaming in between and music.
7) front desk-one day my room wasn’t clean so I called down for towels . Never got them. My family and I took showers and used beach towels. So I went to front desk to request towels now.. they were snarky. I went to change a 20 dollar bill into smaller change the guy told me he could only give me 1s and he was quite busy.
Bottom line for me is I paid a lot of money to go to this resort and it was nice but I would consider it 5 star... it lacks in service and certain amenities.
But we went with a big family and had a wonderful wedding.
If you are looking for a party resort this is not the resort for you. If you don’t like to tip this not the resort for you because they expect you to tip each time.
Nice resort but not worth the money.
We got married at the dreams riviera in the beginning of November and it was absolutely beautiful. Our assigned wedding coordinator, Susana, was incredibly thoughtful to my vision (it was just us and our kids, so we wanted to keep it very simple) while still beyond exceeding our expectations, our first meeting happened to be my birthday, and she surprised me with champagne and cake!! She walked me from my room to my husband on the beach, held my 4 month old son during the ceremony for me, came to see us during our romantic dinner on the beach (expensive but a must!!!!), and also gifted us two of our wedding photos on 5x7 prints with a lovely note. She truly was amazing. Our ceremony was in a quiet corner of the private dreams riviera beach. You should note if you’re getting married here, whether there is 4 of you or 100 of you they will not shut down surrounding areas for you. Not at all an issue for us, but we saw multiple larger weddings take place right next to full pools and above full restaurants. One even had a rehearsal dinner directly down the strip between the two pool areas and neither pool was closed. Something to be aware of. The buffet food was exceptional and we ate there for breakfast almost every morning. One of the waiters, an older gentleman by the name of Pedro, made sure we were sat with him every time we came into a restaurant he was working in and even brought my husband a special seltzer drink when he had an upset belly. He was great our whole stay. We tried all of the restaurants except the seafood one and the Japanese one (Japanese was closed for renovation) and they were all incredible. Portions are smaller than we were used to but America’s are much larger than most places in the world. We were never made to feel uncomfortable for having an infant with us, everyone was very accommodating and loved talking to him and playing with him. At some points it was almost annoying how many times they knocked on our door, but it was always because they were bringing gifts for us so we were never rude to them. Maybe just because we were newlyweds and celebrating my birthday. Just often came during nap and shower times. If you put up the do not disturb sign, the front desk will just call you and tell you someone’s outside the door for you. We stayed in two preferred level rooms and loved them. Jacuzzis on the balcony are awesome. Our jetted tub in the room only worked sometimes but our daughters was fine. Seems they shut the hot water off at night, which sucked since we both often wake up with back pain and take hot showers at home. Kind of a bummer but we managed. Should also note the resort is an open air design, which is nice, but warm. The hallways are all outside. The temperature adjuster in the rooms is 100% for show, you have zero control over the temperature and it doesn’t get very cool. You adjust after a couple days but if your stay is short and you aren’t from a warm place, you’ll feel very hot. In room refreshments left much to be desired, especially since we were in the preferred level rooms and had the “upgraded” mini bar. Not a huge deal though. Room service and preferred lounge were both wonderful. Though it says tips are included, bring at least $100 in dollar bills and tip anyone that helps you. They absolutely deserve it. All in all we had an incredible experience and our wedding was perfect. We were very happy and hope to come back next year for our anniversary nights.
My family and I, husband, in laws and children ages 5&7 stayed at Dreams Riviera Cancun and absolutely love it. The kids enjoyed the pool (ocean was a bit rough and seaweed out of resorts control was present)! We enjoyed our rooms preferred club plunge pool connecting rooms! We love the waitstaff Francisco in particular! Great resort. We will be back next year.
Wow talk about a room with a view -thanks to unlimited vacations.
Good service, great food choices and variety.
Our room was just short of palatial with double siding doors- the beach and ocean insight while enjoying our jacuzzi on the balcony.
Special shout out to Rene and Moises at the 'surfside' grill.