Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla- All Adult/All Inclusive
What We Love
- All drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and daily breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in the Jetsetter rate
- Poolside butlers
- An adults-only atmosphere (and policy) that fosters romance
- Playa del Carmen is a quick, 15-minute taxi ride away
- Morning dips in the pool from your Luxury Junior Swim-Up Suite
- Bookings for stays from May 1 to Dec. 22, 2015 will receive $550 in resort credit (for stays four - six nights) or $1,500 in resort credit (for stays seven nights and over); Resort Credit is per room, per stay, some restrictions may apply. The last day to use the Resort Credit is Dec 22, 2015
- Bookings for stays from May 1 to Dec. 22, 2016 will receive $550 in resort credit (for stays four - six nights) or $1,500 in resort credit (for stays seven nights and over); Resort Credit is per room, per stay, some restrictions may apply. The last day to use the Resort Credit is Dec 22, 2016
What To Know
- Children 17 and under are not permitted
- On-site restaurants require reservations; Passion Restaurant is open to all guests for an additional cost
- The Royal Service pool is very subdued
- Modern and trendy decor
- Rooms are spacious, starting from 570 square feet
- The hotel opened in November 2011
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla- All Adult/All Inclusive in Playa del Carmen, you’ll be next to a golf course and close to Guadalupe Church and El Camaleon Golf Club. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Coco Beach and Gran Coral Golf.
Make yourself at home in one of the 394 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 4 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and an outdoor tennis court. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort’s 14 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at one of the 11 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars.
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Playa del Carmen? This resort has 25000 square feet (2323 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
This was our first time staying at a Malia resort and we were not disappoint. We had a swim up balcony suite which was very convenient and clean. The crew at the Sunrise grill were very attentive Imelda, Marcos and Katrina were always making sure we had everything we needed. We also really enjoyed the variety of restaurants this hotel had to offer. Make sure to try the spicy tamarind Martini at the Martini bar.
We've visited Paradisus La Perla twice now and both times, our vacations were outstanding. The atmosphere was enjoyable — there are busier and quiet sections depending on your mood; the food at the evening restaurants was truly best-in-class; and lastly, the staff's client service was very memorable. Neftali (our Royal Service butler) made sure all our needs were met, Gabriela (from La Palapa Restaurant) made our mornings very pleasant, and Alberto (from Mole Restaurant) was friendly and enthusiastic about Mexican cuisine. We will definitely return a third time!
My fiancé and I recently visited your resort on 10/12/19. We were with the Edwards Kennedy Wedding party. We visited the spa for a pedicure and I’ve have a bad experience or side effects from the pedicure . Recently returning into the States... my TOE NAIL came off. The whole toe nail came off. Please be aware if your visiting.