Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla- All Adult/All Inclusive
What We Love
- All drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and daily breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in the Jetsetter rate
- Poolside butlers
- An adults-only atmosphere (and policy) that fosters romance
- Playa del Carmen is a quick, 15-minute taxi ride away
- Morning dips in the pool from your Luxury Junior Swim-Up Suite
- Bookings for stays from May 1 to Dec. 22, 2015 will receive $550 in resort credit (for stays four - six nights) or $1,500 in resort credit (for stays seven nights and over); Resort Credit is per room, per stay, some restrictions may apply. The last day to use the Resort Credit is Dec 22, 2015
- Bookings for stays from May 1 to Dec. 22, 2016 will receive $550 in resort credit (for stays four - six nights) or $1,500 in resort credit (for stays seven nights and over); Resort Credit is per room, per stay, some restrictions may apply. The last day to use the Resort Credit is Dec 22, 2016
What To Know
- Children 17 and under are not permitted
- On-site restaurants require reservations; Passion Restaurant is open to all guests for an additional cost
- The Royal Service pool is very subdued
- Modern and trendy decor
- Rooms are spacious, starting from 570 square feet
- The hotel opened in November 2011
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla- All Adult/All Inclusive in Playa del Carmen, you’ll be next to a golf course and close to Guadalupe Church and El Camaleon Golf Club. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Coco Beach and Gran Coral Golf.
Make yourself at home in one of the 394 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 4 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and an outdoor tennis court. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort’s 14 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at one of the 11 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars.
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Playa del Carmen? This resort has 25000 square feet (2323 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
This is a great resort for a great price. Food was fantastic, the drinks were great. We stayed on the adult side as this was just a couples trip for us. Next time we might upgrade to a more "romantic" room. They have some great affordable options for a swim up to the main pool. I think that would be a fun convenient experience to have.
The only thing we didnt like was they had nightly shows in very odd areas of the property there was no proper stage for some of them and if you werent up front it was very hard to see and very crowded. wish they had a more formal setting for their shows.
An impressive resort, clean with great staff, but it’s spread out so much... too much walking to go get your key re-magnetized a couple times a day... (stop placing it near your phone, they suggested! Sure, that’s simple...) I’d recommend you bring a case with you that you can protect the key in since the hotel doesn’t provide one.
It was utterly unfortunate that the Sargassum weeds had invaded the beach... the smell was less than appetizing and all those artificial air fresheners were not so good at masking it.
A shout out to our wonderful hostess Vianely of the Sunset Grill! She is a warm, friendly and caring person, providing exceptional service! Muchas gracias!
Food at this hotel was amazing, we tried several restaurants and all exceeded our expectations. Normally I dislike buffets, however, I grew to like the experience on this trip. Eva Ciau was our server each morning and we could not ask for a more pleasant attentive person. She is just a joy and so sweet and nice. Eva, thank you for making our morning meals so enjoyable.
P.S. Please tip the servers at these restaurants because they are all very nice and we noticed not many people were tipping them.
Modern and classy. Quiet resort more for couples. Food was good. Service was great. Shoutout to Ivan at the pool bar. Guacamole was excellent. Needed more nightlife. Too bad about the seaweed on the beach as it was inaccessible.
Beautiful! great all-inclusive, we stayed at family concierge. I think it's worth it, you get access to a warmer pool (good for the kids), the lounge (snacks and drinks) and an extra restaurant. Also, the "butler" assigned to you is very helpful and charming for the kids.