Ocean Maya Royale All Inclusive Adults Only
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Ocean Maya Royale All Inclusive Adults Only in Playa del Carmen, you’ll be on the beach and convenient to Tres Rios Ecopark and El Camaleon Golf Club. This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Gran Coral Golf and Maroma Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 320 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a sauna. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can get to nearby shops on the shuttle (surcharge).
Food & Drink
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort’s 6 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 5 bars/lounges.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Playa del Carmen? This resort has 2012 square feet (187 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
The rooms were comfortable and clean, the food was great, the pools were brilliant, but a little hard to get a sun bed.
The check-in I have to say was the worst in all the years of travelling after 10+ hours of flying you expect hospitatility and welcome not I'm too busy to do this, that sit and wait until I'm ready welcome, it was poor very poor. I have to say otherwise there were no staff problems excellent.
The music aggggghhhhh in the main square or the Hacienda so loud when you are trying to relax wait for a meal or a show my goodness we are not deaf and perhaps we would like to talk.
Tipping the Americans tip for everything have an omelette have a tip, have a drink have a tip. There was no pressure at all to tip from staff our practice was to tip for the al-la carte, room service and we tipped on the end day and if they didn't pool tips there problem not mine. Carrying cash all over not ideal.
The shops, were ridiculously to the point of fraudulently expensive, we bought regularly one item for my wife 3 times 3 different prices. My wifes flip flop broke to replace they wanted nearly £25 for a pair of £2.99 ASDA flip flops, if you are not going out and about the airport was a lot better to buy from much cheaper. Make sure you bring all your creams and potions.
The oriental restuarant was superb, a waiter called David gave exceptional service, the food excellent try to get if you are able and to watch the cooking show.
Recently just returned from a 7-day stay at OMR. The resort was amazing, however, we were most satisfied with the entertainment team! Shoutout to Selza, Arturo, Rodrigo and Inez for keeping us busy. Will definitely be back
- champagne and chocolate strawberries on arrival
- nice room (2002, basic double), which was in a quiet corner of the resort suiting us perfectly
- food pretty good especially the La Dolce Vita (Italian)
- service excellent (particularly Alberto!)
- enjoyed the beach area and not affected by the seaweed at all
- good range of activities, we did the parasailing which was thrilling
- good selection of drinks even without privilege upgrade
- enjoyed the evening entertainment, particularly the bands and the fire show
- birthday cake (and song) on the evening of my birthday
- grounds immaculately kept
- we went there to have a romantic time and relax, and although we chose the area of the beach the furthest away from the 'party pool' - there were still very loud banging club music on almost all day that made it difficult to relax and read
- constant interruptions while sunbathing by sellers of hats/sunglasses/cigars/jewellery etc (plus the persistent photographers from the hotel shop that hope you'll buy them later)
- not the hotel's fault but despite taking and using high strength bug spray we still got several insect bites everyday and a particularly bad one on my hand while caused it to really swell up (btw it's $120 USD to call out a doctor) - which I didn't do in the end as it started to get better
- although the food was good, it could be labelled better in La Hacienda - all the a la carte restaurants do a good job at asking if you have any allergies