La Pasion Hotel Boutique by Bunik
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at La Pasion Hotel Boutique by Bunik, you’ll be centrally located in Playa del Carmen, steps from Central Square and Nuestra Senora del Carmen Catholic Church. This hotel is within close proximity of Yucatek Divers and Quinta Alegria.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. 32-inch plasma televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bathrobes.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Dip into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools or 3 spa tubs and enjoy other recreational amenities, which include bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Food & Drink
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant or in a coffee shop/café. Or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
This hotel is close to the beach and 5th Avenue, yet not not near the busy hub bub. The rooms are decorated with the "heart" as a focus which reflects the owners passion, hence the name. They are quite romantic. The staff is friendly and helpful. The included breakfast was amazing. Try the Mexican chilaquiles. They send you off with a wooden heart key chain and a brief history on how the hotel came about. Quaint!!!
This has to be one of the best hotels. What a little gem and what a find.
Amazing staff, excellent location, great food. Just perfect in everyway. Spotlessly clean and such a comfortable bed. Really if i could give it 110 pc i would. Highly recommend. Thanks to all the staff for your help.
First of, I must say that La Pasion Hotel Boutique by Bunik and La Leyenda Boutique Hotel are the same place. You'll find the same review on both hotels.
Me and my girlfriend just came home from a 15 days vacation in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. We had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for our whole stay.
- First off. I feel I have to mention the staff. They were so great I don't even have words for it. Always smiling, greeting us, helping us out if we needed something, if it was pointing us in right directions, helping ordering trips or general questions, they helped out. They were also polite, understanding and a lot of fun. We ended up befriending a few there (Mario, Mitchell and Gustavo the rooftop bartender). Top notch people! I don't have any bad words to say about anyone working there. They made our stay perfect!
- Breakfast was really good. A lot to choose from. Various types of sandwiches, quesedillas, omelettes, bakeries, pancakes and eggs.
- Rooftop is a nice place to kick back and relax if you're tired of the beach or whatever you wanna take a break from. Sprinkle it with a bit of Gustavo's laugh, generosity and kindness and you hit a home-run. We didn't meet Rodrigo the other bartender that much, but the little we got to know him, he was also a great guy. He makes really good drinks and always ready to help out with anything.
- Our room wasn't that big, but comfy for our use, which was more or less sleeping and showering. Bed was solid and comfy. We had a garden view and a small balcony which was really nice. That brings us to the next point.
- The garden with two swimming pools and jacuzzi, sunbeds and did I mention lots of green plants? Felt like a small jungle there. So cozy!
- We didn't eat dinner there more than once. For the reason that we already were eating breakfast there and wanted to go to different places as much as possible. We tried the mixed paella. Which I would recommend. Very tasty!
- Extremely central. 4 minute walk to the beach. Secure ATM really close, on the corner of the 3D museum building two blocks down, next to the Oxxo store. Another Oxxo store on the corner next to the hotel. Same with Circle-K (24h open).
- On the other side of the entrance, there's a government building of some sort and a big open place. Every evening there was a local market and sometimes live music and dance shows. It's worth a visit!
- If I was to give room for improvement, it would be that the cleaning ladies should swipe the floors in the rooms during their daily cleaning routines. They did it most of the days, but I would like it if they did it every day. You always drag in some sand wether you come from the beach or something else (or maybe that was just us). Besides that, they cleaned the room neatly and made the bed very nice.
That being said, this is nothing that would make me not recommend this place. I absolutely do.
If you ever gonna travel to Playa del Carmen, I would recommend this hotel, or La Leyenda which is the same, every time!
Thank you for a perfect stay!
The hotel is conveniently located not far from the beach or the 5th Avenue main shopping areas. Three blocks to the beach and two blocks to 5th avenue. The rooms are relatively small but clean and well appointed. The staff all spoke good english and were very helpful. The housekeeping staff does a fantastic job. The rooftop pool and lounge are really nice. The cities central square is right across the street and was host to open markets and entertainment. The breakfast each morning was outstanding with a variety of choices and fresh fruit. We also had a fantastic meal one evening. If you want a quiet hotel that is close to many activities then this is your place, Also, the hotel is a great value for the money.
From February 8 to February 15, we stayed at La Pasion Boutique in Playa del Carmen. We could not have been happier. This oasis is one of the loveliest inns we have stayed in in the over 50 years we have been traveling. The inn is located across the street from a large plaza in front of City Hall. Every weekend night there was a festival of music, crafts and food. We cannot say enough about the staff from Conrad, the manager, to his support staff including Michel, Josi, Christobo. Anything we asked for was provided quickly and with a smile. There was free wi-fi. The structure of the hotel is in the shape of a horseshoe. We suggest asking for a room that has a large vanity and extensive storage in the bathroom. A highlight was the rooftop pool, jacuzzi, bar, cabanas and lounging area managed by Julien. There was also an inviting tropical area with a pool and a jacuzzi on the ground floor as well as other spaces to rest and relax around the hotel. There was a complementary breakfast at an affiliated restaurant adjacent to the inn (La Tapas) where we had juice, fruit, eggs, pastry and coffee every morning. Next to La Tapas was another affiliated patisserie where we had crepes and coffee. Conrad recommended three restaurants – all low key with excellent food – El Fogon, El Pirata (shared a whole fish) and Dona Mary. IF you need a taxi, ask Conrad to contact Ivan. The room rate was also quite reasonable. All in all, we would highly recommend staying at La Pasion Boutique.