Anah Suites Playa del Carmen
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Located in Playa del Carmen (Avenida Constituyentes), Anah Suites Playa del Carmen is minutes from Nuestra Senora del Carmen Catholic Church and Riviera Art Gallery. This 4-star aparthotel is within close proximity of Quinta Alegria and Central Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Plasma televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and microwaves.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Relax and unwind with massages and body treatments. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.
Food & Drink
Take advantage of the aparthotel’s room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
We stayed in Aaah suites and were blown away by how amazing this hotel complex is. The condo had a calm and relaxing atmosphere while we were there.
It's quite close to walk to quinta avenida, but yet a little bit away from the hustle and bustle of it all, in other words, you will have a good night's rest.
We had a one bedroom condo, complete with a kitchen, living room area and large bathroom with a rain shower.
They have a rooftop pool and jacuzzi as well that overlooks the town and it was beautiful watching everything from it.
This condo area is also about a 5 minute walk from grocery stores and it's quite convenient to the ADO bus station if you're looking at a day trip as well.
The only strange part of the trip was check out. The checkout process was quite a long one as they needed to go back to the room and make an itemized report before giving you your deposit back.
Overall, we had such an great stay at the Anah Suites and would definitely look into staying here again for future trips!
The staff are very friendly, and accommodating (stored our luggage while we waited to check in early, allowing us to go eat). There is a small man made stream and fountain in the courtyard, along with a jacuzzi and spa area in the back. There is another jacuzzi and one pool on the roof, which provides panoramic views of all of Playa Del Carmen. There is a computer/media room and play room on the 4th floor. The suite (we rented a two bedroom suite on the 2nd floor) has a full size kitchen with all appliances, excluding a washer and dryer, cable tv, air conditioning, running water (don’t drink it...it IS México) full furnishing, very comfortable beds, marble bathrooms/showers (rain shower), a balcony with chairs and tables, WiFi, and is located 2-3 blocks from 5th ave (which is the main pedestrian-only street where all the action is) and Walmart. I would definitely consider re-booking here if I go back to Playa! (We booked through Air B n B)
Anah Suites in Playa del Carmen has a superb location and excellent building facilities. The roof top pool and bar is just the best in PDC. All de departments are new and I recommend you look for unit with an in-terrace which is the best option. The location gives you access to "5ta. Avenida", ADO premium bus services and you are also less than 1 block away from La Comer Hypermarket.
Walking distance to the main street, restaurants, but away from the crowds and quiet at night. Spacious, clean rooms, new modern building. Ideal for families with all the amenities of your home. I would recommend it.
I have been coming to Playa Del Carmen for 6 years and stayed at various condos. I come with a friend and we value our individual personal space. Overall this was our absolute favorite unit in all the years we’ve rented in Playa. We hope to get it or something similar next year!
Below are how this condo was in relation to the items that are important to us:
1. Internet: Speed was fantastic and service was extremely reliable
2. Noise: for Playa this was one of the best experiences. Although there is a school outside it wasn’t bad at all compared to previous experiences of constant construction noise in other areas.
3. Rooftop pool area: this condo has its own private area which was fantastic! Jacuzzi is NOT heated but it was great. Cleaning staff came immediately upon arrival and it was clean. Small but great for a quick dip to cool off. There was a small table, 4 chairs, umbrella and 2 lounge chairs. All super appreciated. In fact we never felt a need to go to the building rooftop pool area which was beautiful when we finally checked it out. Pool guy only came once but we figured out how to add water and dealt with it ourselves.
4. Washer/Dryer: This is not inside the unit, you do have to make apt with management but it’s not a big deal. There is a laundry area on each floor, just make your reservation and use it.
5. Bedrooms: This is a two level unit. King Bed in Master on main floor was comfortable. Bathroom with one sink was adequate with shelving. TV in Master Bedroom. 2nd bedroom is upstairs, outside, through patio area so very private, great for guest set up. This will not be ideal set up for family with small children, teenager OK. 2nd bedroom has queen bed, no shelving in bathroom and no ceiling fan (we actually bought stand-alone fan at Mega and left there) Window in this room DOES NOT OPEN which was not ideal. No TV in this room.
6. Location: literally 2 blocks from Mega and Walmart. Mainly on side streets so not too noisy. If you are looking for beach location this is not for you but you can literally walk to the local bus station and 5th is two or three blocks away. We really liked it but aren’t “beach people”, even though it’s a short walk away.
7. Kitchen: this unit lacks in the kitchen department. Very bare, we did find salt/pepper/garlic powder. Pots/Pans/utensils were spare at best. No broom or toolkit of any kind. Two ice cube trays. Mix mash of cups/glasses/plates/bowls. We bought some stuff and left. Wine opener was broken. We left a new can opener. Fridge was a good size. No Dishwasher and small sink.
8. TV in Living Room was decent size. We used Roku stick for movies. Books on the shelf.
9. A/C’s in all rooms run cold. LR unit leaked so we had to have towel to catch drips.
10. Staircase could be deemed dangerous, no railing. Especially if you have one too many cocktails
11. Staff at building extremely friendly and accommodating. Water was delivered almost immediately when we called. Housekeeping was fantastic!