What We Love
- Small plate/large plate options on the dinner menu at Aspire
- Free Wifi in guestrooms and public areas
- Perfect walking location, close to the theater district, galleries and historic sites
- The hotel can arrange practically any outdoor activity, from sailing and horseback riding to skiing, biking, golf and jet-skiing
- Annabelle, the hotel’s singing housekeeper
- The waterfall-esque showers
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Block Island, RI
What To Know
- Check-in isn’t until 4 p.m.
- The warm and friendly staff make it a wonderful family destination
- Your reasonably sized pet (this excludes your pony) is welcome, provided you arrange ahead of time
- There’s a fitness studio on-site — but if you prefer Gold’s Gym and Boston Sports Club, both are within a short walk of the hotel
- The hotel bar can be pretty noisy fairly late into the night
- There’s no spa, but the hotel will make appointments for you at Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa, just three blocks away
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hotel Providence, you’ll be centrally located in Providence, steps from Lupo’s Heartbreak Hotel and Providence Performing Arts Center. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Trinity Repertory Company and Providence City Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
How to Get There
What a cute, comfortable hotel, with great service. The food was very good as well. There were cute shops and restaurants not too far away - an easy walk for several. I would absolutely stay there again!
Hotel Providence was overall a good experience. Valet parking was a pleasant start of our trip. For an old building, the room was nice with decent amenities. The restaurant was not up to our standards.
This hotel is great, location, great staff, easy walk to fun restaurants, great breakfast...when I visit family, or come for business in Boston, this is my first stop....free WIFI is a great advantage.....I wish there were more room service options, some kind of breakfast option at alternative hours would be very appreciated....
We enjoyed our stay at Hotel Providence very much. The hotel was clean and spacious and the breakfast was very nice. I used the exercise room which was pleasant though the elliptical machine needs some TLC or re-calibration. The hotel staff were courteous and friendly. All in all, a very pleasant stay.
Every thing was great, clean room, excellant saff, easy to check in and out, close to theater and restaurants. Location is in the middle of art section of the city and parking was just across the street.