What We Love
- Small plate/large plate options on the dinner menu at Aspire
- Free Wifi in guestrooms and public areas
- Perfect walking location, close to the theater district, galleries and historic sites
- The hotel can arrange practically any outdoor activity, from sailing and horseback riding to skiing, biking, golf and jet-skiing
- Annabelle, the hotel’s singing housekeeper
- The waterfall-esque showers
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Block Island, RI
What To Know
- Check-in isn’t until 4 p.m.
- The warm and friendly staff make it a wonderful family destination
- Your reasonably sized pet (this excludes your pony) is welcome, provided you arrange ahead of time
- There’s a fitness studio on-site — but if you prefer Gold’s Gym and Boston Sports Club, both are within a short walk of the hotel
- The hotel bar can be pretty noisy fairly late into the night
- There’s no spa, but the hotel will make appointments for you at Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa, just three blocks away
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hotel Providence, you’ll be centrally located in Providence, steps from Lupo’s Heartbreak Hotel and Providence Performing Arts Center. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Trinity Repertory Company and Providence City Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
How to Get There
Very friendly staff, clean rooms and close to The Dunkin Donuts Center. Rare to find rooms with 2 queen beds, so that is a bonus. Blocks from the Dunk and convention center. Walk to everything. Nice hotel
Very nicely renovated older building in Downtown Providence. Big nice bathroom. Very clean. Comfortable beds. Only complaint is that it is a bit noisy. You can hear the plumbing through the walls and could hear talking in the hallways.
This hotel is beautiful and charming. It is in a prime location of downtown Providence. The staff was warm and welcoming. You could feel the history in this place. It felt apparent that you were in a quaint New England town. There are great restaurants and very 'East Coast' bar options close by. Something to note is that the hallway noise was apparent, despite the fact that we were on the end. The sound just seemed to carry. Parking is pricey. We ended up parking in a garage across the street, that was a little cheaper, considering our late entry. All things considered, we would recommend this place and probably stay again.