What We Love
- Small plate/large plate options on the dinner menu at Aspire
- Free Wifi in guestrooms and public areas
- Perfect walking location, close to the theater district, galleries and historic sites
- The hotel can arrange practically any outdoor activity, from sailing and horseback riding to skiing, biking, golf and jet-skiing
- Annabelle, the hotel’s singing housekeeper
- The waterfall-esque showers
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Block Island, RI
What To Know
- Check-in isn’t until 4 p.m.
- The warm and friendly staff make it a wonderful family destination
- Your reasonably sized pet (this excludes your pony) is welcome, provided you arrange ahead of time
- There’s a fitness studio on-site — but if you prefer Gold’s Gym and Boston Sports Club, both are within a short walk of the hotel
- The hotel bar can be pretty noisy fairly late into the night
- There’s no spa, but the hotel will make appointments for you at Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa, just three blocks away
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hotel Providence, you’ll be centrally located in Providence, steps from Lupo’s Heartbreak Hotel and Providence Performing Arts Center. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Trinity Repertory Company and Providence City Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
How to Get There
Love staying at Hotel Providence. Always Consistent . Great room, great value. Great staff. Great location. This is the only hotel I stay at whenever I am in Providence for business. I cannot say enough terrific things about my stay over many years at Hotel Providence
My husband and I enjoyed a great visit here for the July 4th holiday. Our room was immaculate and the entire staff was great. Excellent front desk, bell cap and housekeeping. This is a beautiful hotel. Breakfast was very good at the hotel; we also enjoyed the excellent freshly prepared food at the Greek restaurant/market across the street.
I always choose to stay at Hotel Providence when I have the opportunity. The rooms are beautiful and have such great character, the staff is always lovely and helpful and the place is in immature condition. So much better than staying at one of the chains (much more luxurious in my opinion)