Fiesta Americana Cozumel All Inclusive
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Located in Cozumel, Fiesta Americana Cozumel All Inclusive is convenient to Chankanaab National Park and Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Discover Mexico Cozumel Park and Corona Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 102 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 7 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Absolutely phenomenal staff, who go above and beyond to make sure your stay is PERFECT! This was our first all-inclusive experience. Wow! Food and Drinks all-day every day. Healthy gourmet food from seven different restaurants (italian, mexicano, sushi, regional, tacos, burger/nachos, coffee shop, Asian). Phenomenal experience. Already planning our next trip:)
My wife, son and I just spent 5 days , 4 nights at the Fiesta Americana Cozumel.
The main objective of our trip was to do some Snorkeling. We took the thee reef trip, which was good, we encountered two sea turtles, an eagle ray, and many fish. We also explored the ocean area in front of the hotel each day for 30 to 60 minutes, which was easy and fun. Lots of fish around the dock, as we crossed under the dock and up the coast a bit, we saw sting rays there on two occasions, a large crab living under a conch shell, some blue colored sea fans along the edge of the water, plus along the rocks at the edge of the water some small colorful reef fish.
I was very pleased with the room, great view, very clean, bed was very comfortable. We had a the King Suite, and the sofa bed in the entry room was long enough for my 6' 4" son. No problems.
The food was what I would consider to be cruse ship equivalent, a bit hit or miss. The Asian restaurant we dinned in twice, and it all three of us enjoyed every dish served, and as mentioned in so many reviews the sea food place by the water for lunch was great. Fish toco's and ceviche were very nice, we got there early and sat at the table right next to the water. The buffet was good, however as mentioned a bit repetitive. The Mexican and the Italian place results were mixed. The good news is I had read several reviews and the food was as expected.
The facilities were good, the pool was good, the bar tenders at the lobby bar were attentive although a bit busy during peek hours, there were a few small places where the hall ways could use some patch and paint.
Plus no surprises at checkout.
Any negatives, a few times we got different answers if we asked twice, I asked if we could sit in the Asian restaurant and have sushi appetizers, at first the answer was no.. but we asked the waiter and he was happy to set us up with a sushi course. I was told I could change money at the front desk, but when I went there they said no and advised me to use the ATM.
On a different note, they have Kayak's and Paddle boards at the waterfront, but when I asked to use them they said they are only for the Explorean hotel, after five days I had enough of snorkeling , swimming , and sunbathing. I suspect would have gotten board if I had stayed for 7 days, and would have ended up shelling out for some more excursions. I would think having some additional ocean front activities would be nice. However I was only there for 5 days and had a great time.. and my review is for my five day stay.
Bottom Line.. I had a great time for the money I spent, and would consider using one of their resorts again in the future.
My girlfriend and I traveled to Fiesta Americana - Cozumel recently. We were both amazed at the service and friendly attitudes of all! We enjoyed great service at the swim-up bar from Cristian and Emanuel. We did have one problem at one of the restaurants - when I mentioned this to Jose' he enlisted the help of Arthuro and they went way out of their way to more than accomodate us. Also, Jose' makes the BEST EVER fish and shripm Tacos at his stand. We are looking forward to our next visit!
- Fantastic location. Convenient yet completely tucked away.
- Very well staffed with very friendly and helpful staff.
- Amazing daily beach front buffet (not always open for dinner). Wonderful live cultural shows there a few times a week.
- Amazing "fish taco hut".
- Decent snorkeling right in front
- Many activities like game night or karaoke on rainy nights. Free snorkeling gear & luxurious beach towels.
- Nice spacious rooms with comfortable beds and well functioning AC.
- Got the hard-sell time share guy upon entrance, and I wasted 1 hour before realizing it. I'd asked for the concierge.
- Onsite restaurants are very nice looking, convenient, and plentiful, but the cooking could be better. They always overcook the fish, spicing is extremely plain or overly sweet, etc. We found a few items that were palatable but most restaurants in town do better. The taco bar on the beach is an exception - they're fantastic!
- Poor on-site tour guide. If his few contacts don't provide the service, he says "no can do". What he did provide had issues. Snorkeling guy made us swim to his 3rd stop rather than boating us there - in rough seas - exhausting for all 4 of us. Jeep was absolutely trashed to the point of being unsafe, uncomfortable, and generally unpleasant to be in. Scuba class was good, but they didn't pick us up and we had to argue with the Cruise Ship security to let us in to where their shop resides.
- Disco music playing at breakfast in their otherwise relaxing and beautiful buffet. To be fair, I made a comment to management and they had it fixed in 30 minutes.
- Bathroom design looks nice but has serious functionality issues.
1. Sewage smell varying from faint to intense (they "fix" it then it returns - probably a piping issue).
2. The door hits the toilet so you have to squeeze in then close it.
3. The shower door is mounted backwards so you have to squeeze in the shower then, pressed against the wall, close the door. The shower itself is very luxurious.
4. The shower water floods all over the bathroom floor and beyond because they didn't install a water barrier. All of our 3 rooms had the same issue. We wedged a towel to catch the worst of it.
- Inadequate bottled water in rooms. For 2 people we really need about 7-10 bottles a day, not 5. They finally gave us more after the 3rd complaint - they don't sell it onsite and the water at the bar tastes a little off (possibly just residue from the glasses).
- We stayed at a different hotel a few days and they had filtered water to all faucets; apparently not at Fiesta Americana. Now that would be nice!
Overall; they provided a very nice experience and I'd chose them again. Well worth the price. They just have a little room for improvement - largely adjust the tour guide's mentality so he's got the guests interests at heart, not his buddies working the tours.
We really enjoy the Fiesta Americana! The staff is amazing - from the housekeeping to the restaurants, they don't cut corners.
We love the food here! Their breakfast & lunch buffets have so many options, it never gets old. Lucio, Isabel, Alejandra, Arturo, Manuel, Salvador, and Hector took excellent care of us everyday. 😊
There are threee dinner restaurants (Mexican, Italian, and Asian) and they do not disappoint. Our favorite was the Mexican restaurant, where Miguel kept us entertained and well fed! The ribeye and enchiladas are 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻.
Snorkeling right in front of the property, water sports, and daily entertainment are available as well. We scuba dive and it's simply magical.
Finally, I was impressed at the staff's reaction to a sudden downpour on the island (we've had ONE day of storms in 20 days of saying on the island over the last few years). They immediately set out snacks and games to play, had umbrellas at the ready, and made sure everyone was taken care of until the storm blew over.
Vacation here! You will love it! ❤️