Riu Palace Peninsula All Inclusive
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Riu Palace Peninsula All Inclusive in Cancun (Avenida Kukulkan), you’ll be close to Tortuga Beach and La Isla Shopping Mall. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Langosta Beach and Escenica Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 562 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and hair dryers.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 4 outdoor swimming pools, a steam room, and a fitness center. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 6 bars/lounges.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
What to Pack for Cancun
Women’s Cover-Up Dress Swimsuit 2
What to Pack for Cancun
Men’s Half Swimwear Outfit to Wear at an Overwater Bungalow
We've stayed at many Riu's and this one didn't disappoint. The food was good, our favorites were the steakhouse and the buffet. We also enjoyed the grill at the pool for lunch. The rooms were clean and spacious with beautiful views. We had 4 adults and requested 2 rooms close together. We were right next to each other on the 9th floor. We could hear the bands below, but it wasn't terrible. Janeth was our housekeeper and she kept our room spotless. The fridge in the room kept the drinks cold and was quiet. We spent our evenings in the sports bar. Alfredo was amazing! He kept our drinks filled and remembered what we had drank on previous nights. He was very helpful and friendly. Yes, there are children at the resort. We weren't bothered by them. The shows don't come on until 9:45, so we only made it to a couple. They were the same as what you see everywhere, but still entertaining. We never had trouble finding chairs together poolside. There were plenty of pool options and they were very clean. The one downfall for me is that I like to walk the beach and there's not much beach to walk. We visited the Riu Caribe where we got some different drinks than what we had at the Peninsula. I would recommend this Riu for cost and quality. We had a great week!
THE WORST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD!!!!! I booked this vacation as a birthday gift for my boyfriend. Check-in was a breeze, I got us the Suite-Jacuzzi room which was nice but had its cons.
CONS IN THE SUITE:
1. The TV had a Netflix option which we thought was pretty cool since 90% of their channels were in Spanish. When we went to set it up and sign in, we had many difficulties, so we call the front desk. He told us the TV wasn't compatible.. basically saying it was just for show.
2. Housekeeping only gave us 1 ROBE and it was never a complete cleaning done, some days they would leave the food we put outside our room to be thrown away sitting in front of our door still just moved to a different spot, they would forget to give us clean robes if one of them was dirty, and didn't restock our fridge
3. Our next-door neighbor had a crying baby that just kept crying!!
PROS IN THE SUITE:
1. THE VIEW WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!
2. The jacuzzi on the balcony and the hot tub in the room gave the room such a romantic setting.
CONS FOR THE RESORT:
1. THIS IS NOT AN ADULTS ONLY RESORT!!!!!!! KIDS EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEE!!!!!! IN THE POOL, IN THE LOBBY, STAYING IN THE HOTEL, AT THE RESTAURANTS... EVERYWHERE!!!!!
2. This resort doesn't take any USD must convert your money into pesos
3. Restaurants such as the Mexican restaurant and Japanese restaurant was closed every day I was there. The steakhouse was HORRIBLE. The only good restaurant they had was an Italian restaurant and a buffet.
4. Pool closes at 6/7
5. Customer service SUCKS!!!! I requested a birthday decor set-up in our suite on the day of my boyfriend's birthday and requested dinner on the beach. I called multiple times and spoke to a representative at the resort to make sure everything was in place and each time they confirmed I had nothing to worry about. We checked on 10/30/19, his birthday was 10/31. On 10/31 we had left the resort to do an excursion when we came back from the excursion I asked the front desk if the room was set-up they looked at me confused and said they had no clue what I was talking about. After a few minutes of going back and forth, they looked into the notes and saw my request and told me that it was done. I then asked about the dinner on the beach, what time do we come down and where do we go. He responded by saying that was not set up how I had discussed that with customer service which I told him I did and he responded by saying its nothing he can do because nothing was set up... I ignored the fact that they ruined my boyfriends surprise dinner and took him upstairs to surprise him with the room decor
WHEN WE GOT UPSTAIRS AROUND 7/8 PM THERE were NO DECORATIONS AT ALLLLLLL!!!!!!! $3000 I SPENT ON THIS ROOM WITH DETAILED REQUEST WAISTED!!!!!! I WOULD NEVER GO BACK TO THIS RESORT.
Have stayed at several Riu's BUT Riu Palace Peninsula is the
Best. We have stayed your resort at least 6 or more times in
The last several years..The BEST service, food, staff, etc. Our home away from home, most likely will see you in February 2020