Omni Cancun Hotel and Villas All Inclusive
What We Love
- The all-inclusive plan covers three daily meals, beverages served by the glass (including alcohol) and use of tennis courts. See Details tab above for more inclusions and info
- Three-Bedroom Villas are perfect for families and groups
- Catching rays in the pool’s submerged lounge chairs
- Swinging bar stools at Kuku’s Beach Bar
- Spicy tuna rolls served poolside
- Read our 48 hours on the Riviera Maya for tips on what to see and do, as well as where to eat
What To Know
- Restrictions apply to dining in the two gourmet restaurants: one time for stays of three to four nights, two times for stays of five to six nights and three times for stays of seven nights or more
- This isn’t a party-hard hotel; nightlife is limited to buffet dinners and the lobby bar
- Book early to eat at Da Vinci or Deva restaurant
- Shops and restaurants are a 10-minute cab or bus ride away
- Prebooked airport transfers are more affordable than cabs
- WiFi costs $14.95 per day
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Omni Cancun Hotel & Villas All Inclusive in Cancun (Hotel Zone), you’ll be convenient to Aquaworld and Playa Delfines. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of El Rey Ruins and Playa Ballenas.
Make yourself at home in one of the 375 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and free minibar items. Rooms have private balconies. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a health club. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 8 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 3 bars/lounges. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Everyone at the Omni make it a thoroughly enjoyable vacation. The service is outstanding, the people are thoughtful and the property is excellent with incredible views. In the breakfast & lunch buffets, Carlos is the best! He's thoughtful and fun. If he's not available, Gerardo is also a wonderful staff member.
This is the 3rd visit for us and it gets better every time! Quality food, great amenities but what makes this the best is the service from the staff. Luis Piste and Jose Martiniano take such good care of everyone they interact with. Eating at La Paloma was a joy because of them. They also make the best Mayan Coffee I have ever had!
Stayed at the resort not one complaint had a blast. Thank you Ovilmer, Antonio, and Carlos for an excellent service at Paloma restaurant will definitely be back soon the pool area was clean and so were the bathrooms in public areas once again no complaints at all
Loved everything about this lovely spot. It is a beautiful resort with many things to do. If you are up for it, there are many orchestrated games including pool volleyball. Our room was large with an incredible view. Each evening there is top notch entertainment and sometimes fun karaoke. Most important is the friendly and helpful service provided everywhere. Of particular note was the wonderful Gerardo in the Paloma Restorante area. Always helpful, always charming.
I spent 7 days and 6 night at the Omni Hotels & Resorts in Cancun. I was able to visit all 6 restaurants at the resort and I have to say if you visit here you have to ask for Jose Martiniano at the LA PALOMA to be your waiter. He is very friendly, efficient, attentive and well spoken no matter where you come from. I give LA PALOMA 5 stars for hiring Jose Martiniano.