Moon Palace Cancún – All Inclusive
What We Love
- The all-inclusive rate includes all meals, alcohol, room service, in-room liquor dispenser, stocked minibar and access to non-motorized water sports
- Teeing off at the 27-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature course
- The swank spa has 39 treatment rooms, a full hydrotherapy circuit and a couples Golden Suite with private sauna, steam, whirlpool, shower and two massage tables
- 25 restaurants and bars spanning every type of cuisine, all serving top-shelf beers, wines and liquors
- Bookings for stays from July 1 to Dec. 23, 2015 will receive up to $1,500 in resort credit; resort credit is per room, per stay, some restrictions may apply, contact the resort for more details
What To Know
- Make dinner reservations; the top à la carte restaurants fill up fast
- The resort is huge and it’s easy to get lost. It can take 15 to 20 minutes to get to a particular restaurant or facility
- The unique facilities that make the Moon Palace so special (golf, spa, dolphin swims) are not included in the rate
- Receive $300 to $2,500 (depending on length of stay) in resort credit per room, per stay; some restrictions apply, contact the hotel for more information
- All rates are quoted for two guests
- If your stay will be impacted by a hurricane, Palace Resorts will provide a certificate for unused nights. Terms and conditions apply; please contact the hotel for more information
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Tropical chaos. Three separate sections make up this upscale all-inclusive megaresort in Cancún, but as they were all were built at different times there’s no cohesive aesthetic. The common denominator is a tropical theme, with lots of gleaming white surfaces, tile floors, ferns and foliage, and such touches as hammocks and sun umbrellas. All the buildings are low-rise and front either gardens, pools or the ocean.
Bed and Bath
Guestrooms are marble-clad and dressed in muted tones, with high-quality linens and duvets. The standout features are the double Jacuzzis and large outdoor balconies in every room, some with hammocks. All rooms have free minibars stocked with top-shelf liquor, Mexican beer and decent wine. The oversize bathrooms are more notable than the bedrooms, with walk-in marble showers and a full slate of upscale amenities, from thick robes and slippers to Farouk products.
Abundant choices are the main selling point, both in dining and activities. The top restaurants are La Trattoria, for traditional Italian dishes, and Mo Mo for Asian fusion, but there’s everything from Mexican and Caribbean to steakhouse and several buffets. There are a dozen bars throughout the resort, the most notable being the Vegas-style Noir nightclub. The resort has both a kids club and a teens club, and included activities run the gamut from cycling to tennis, beach volleyball to sea kayaking. The main attractions are the spa, the on-site miniature golf course, the golf academy and dolphin swims, but there is also a variety of off-premises guided excursions, including trips to Mayan ruins and jungle eco-tours. The Moon Palace also manages another excellent standalone Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course nearby, and guests have privileges at several other Palace Resorts in the region, including more than 40 restaurant options.
How to Get There
David from Vacation Planner have excellent customer service. Booked a Spa and Tour with his help. The hotel is in a very lovely location. Loved the pool and the atmosphere around it. Great Staff too!!
Erick, Christian ( my favourite sorry team) , Antonio, Edween, Jorge, Daniela, Josue, Jayro, and Oscar thank you guys for providing us with hrs of fun and keeping us entertained all day with water aerobics volleyball just fun in the sun loved it all thank you for making our holiday so special will be back see you soon
Had a great time at the Moon Palace Sunrise.
Wonderful breakfast at Bugambilias with our servers Limber De La Cruz, Mauricio Tercero, Andrea and Irinhdira and our hostess Alma and Fatima. Definitely will be back for our 5th time.