Moon Palace Cancún – All Inclusive
What We Love
- The all-inclusive rate includes all meals, alcohol, room service, in-room liquor dispenser, stocked minibar and access to non-motorized water sports
- Teeing off at the 27-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature course
- The swank spa has 39 treatment rooms, a full hydrotherapy circuit and a couples Golden Suite with private sauna, steam, whirlpool, shower and two massage tables
- 25 restaurants and bars spanning every type of cuisine, all serving top-shelf beers, wines and liquors
- Bookings for stays from July 1 to Dec. 23, 2015 will receive up to $1,500 in resort credit; resort credit is per room, per stay, some restrictions may apply, contact the resort for more details
What To Know
- Make dinner reservations; the top à la carte restaurants fill up fast
- The resort is huge and it’s easy to get lost. It can take 15 to 20 minutes to get to a particular restaurant or facility
- The unique facilities that make the Moon Palace so special (golf, spa, dolphin swims) are not included in the rate
- Receive $300 to $2,500 (depending on length of stay) in resort credit per room, per stay; some restrictions apply, contact the hotel for more information
- All rates are quoted for two guests
- If your stay will be impacted by a hurricane, Palace Resorts will provide a certificate for unused nights. Terms and conditions apply; please contact the hotel for more information
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Tropical chaos. Three separate sections make up this upscale all-inclusive megaresort in Cancún, but as they were all were built at different times there’s no cohesive aesthetic. The common denominator is a tropical theme, with lots of gleaming white surfaces, tile floors, ferns and foliage, and such touches as hammocks and sun umbrellas. All the buildings are low-rise and front either gardens, pools or the ocean.
Bed and Bath
Guestrooms are marble-clad and dressed in muted tones, with high-quality linens and duvets. The standout features are the double Jacuzzis and large outdoor balconies in every room, some with hammocks. All rooms have free minibars stocked with top-shelf liquor, Mexican beer and decent wine. The oversize bathrooms are more notable than the bedrooms, with walk-in marble showers and a full slate of upscale amenities, from thick robes and slippers to Farouk products.
Abundant choices are the main selling point, both in dining and activities. The top restaurants are La Trattoria, for traditional Italian dishes, and Mo Mo for Asian fusion, but there’s everything from Mexican and Caribbean to steakhouse and several buffets. There are a dozen bars throughout the resort, the most notable being the Vegas-style Noir nightclub. The resort has both a kids club and a teens club, and included activities run the gamut from cycling to tennis, beach volleyball to sea kayaking. The main attractions are the spa, the on-site miniature golf course, the golf academy and dolphin swims, but there is also a variety of off-premises guided excursions, including trips to Mayan ruins and jungle eco-tours. The Moon Palace also manages another excellent standalone Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course nearby, and guests have privileges at several other Palace Resorts in the region, including more than 40 restaurant options.
How to Get There
The food was delicious and flavorful, also the deserts was sweet and I would eat it again soon. The Capitan Lorenzo, Mesero Manuel, And Rosalinda were very very friendly and attentive to our needs. Never had this type of service before. We loved it! Will recommend Restaurant Pier 8 to all my friend and family.
Me and my family came for vacation to Cancun. We came to Pier 8 Restaurant and we had the most amazing food and time. Our waiter Manuel and Rosalinda are the best in attending us. Thank you captain Lorenzo for your attention and great service!
We came here for a friend’s wedding and were so happy with everything. The service, food, location was all fantastic! Hector, Cristian, Daniel, Dario were all great as they served us for the wedding day. We cannot have had a better time. Definitely recommend attending this hotel for a family function, friends trip, or a getaway with your significant other.
Armando our bartender at The Pub is a shining example of every employee you would want working for you! He not only remembers your names and also what you like to drink, but makes you feel like family. All the staff always had a smile on their faces and said friendly hellos. But Armando is a shining example for Nizuc!
We had an absolutely fantastic honeymoon at the Moon Palace! Charlotte helped us choose and book all of our activities, and she was amazing! She checked in with us throughout our stay to make sure we had the best honeymoon possible!