Beachscape Kin Ha Villas & Suites Cancun
What We Love
- Gorgeous, quiet beach with soft white sand and lounge chairs
- Centrally located in the main hotel zone of Cancún, within walking distance of attractions
- Spacious rooms with kitchen facilities are ideal for families
What To Know
- Not all rooms face the ocean, but many have balconies with views
- There is no spa, but an excellent massage service is available
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Room Service
Set in Cancún’s main hotel zone, about a five-minute drive from the main nightlife scene and other popular attractions, the 138-room hotel has a prime location on the Caribbean Sea. The One-Bedroom Suites are spacious and feel more like mini-apartments, with tropical decor (floral print throw pillows, lime-green seat cushions and starfish-shaped ornaments), a separate living and dining area, a fully equipped kitchen (including a dishwasher) and a private balcony from which the glinting azure waters are on full display. Take things down a notch by whiling away an afternoon poolside, hitting the pristine beach, pumping some iron in the gym or heading to the bar for a frothy cocktail. When hunger strikes, two on-site restaurants cook up classic Mexican cuisine and international specialties, as well as a buffet breakfast.
In the Area
There are a number of restaurants near the hotel, but it’s worth going the extra distance to Peter’s Restaurante for excellent Mexican fusion — the chef himself is frequently on hand to chat with guests. Visitors can also learn the art of Mexican cooking with several cooking classes and tours in the area. For a night on the town, Coco Bongo is a mix of an electrifying dance club with outstanding live performances of popular local musicians. Cancún has no shortage of water activities, including snorkeling, jet skiing, and even shark diving. If you’re looking to venture out for a day trip, the ruins of Chichen Itza, one of the best-known ancient Mayan cities, is about two and a half hours from Cancún and well worth the trip.
How to Get There
What to Pack for Cancun
Women’s Cover-Up Dress Swimsuit 2
What to Pack for Cancun
Men’s Half Swimwear Outfit to Wear at an Overwater Bungalow
I don’t usually write reviews for things but I feel compelled to tell people just how wonderful this hotel was for my 4 night stay.
- The staff are wonderful and can’t do enough to assist you.
- The private beach is beautiful, pristine and not overcrowded (though this may have something to do with not being there in peak season)
- I wanted to move rooms to be on the ground floor after a night and the staff accommodated this with no issues whatsoever. They gave me two free drinks while I waited for the room to be ready
- The facilities are lovely- modern and clean
- The location is great as it is a 7 minute taxi ride to the bars - it is located at the top of the hotel strip
- You can go to the supermarket which is a 5 min taxi ride away and cook your own food in the kitchen suite if you wish
I had the best time at this hotel and I would recommend to anyone visiting Cancun.
I booked this hotel through booking.com and what a very pleasant surprise it was. Driving in a taxi along the hotel zone, past high rises and complexes I was beginning to feel dread. But suddenly an oasis. A lovely hotel, with lots of lovely plants all maintained very well. It's own private beach. A great beachside restaurant plus a lovely spa. A real treat.
This hotel is a great place to spend some days or weeks in Cancun. The beach is amazing and was very clean. It wasn't too crowded when I was there (November). The rooms were clean as well and the staff was very friendly.
Nice to have a bus stop right in front of the hotel!
The walls are a little too thin so I could always hear the guests coming in and out. The doors were loud too.
But all in all, I would always come back to this beautiful place.