Beachscape Kin Ha Villas & Suites Cancun
What We Love
- Gorgeous, quiet beach with soft white sand and lounge chairs
- Centrally located in the main hotel zone of Cancún, within walking distance of attractions
- Spacious rooms with kitchen facilities are ideal for families
What To Know
- Not all rooms face the ocean, but many have balconies with views
- There is no spa, but an excellent massage service is available
- Free WiFi
- Room Service
Set in Cancún’s main hotel zone, about a five-minute drive from the main nightlife scene and other popular attractions, the 138-room hotel has a prime location on the Caribbean Sea. The One-Bedroom Suites are spacious and feel more like mini-apartments, with tropical decor (floral print throw pillows, lime-green seat cushions and starfish-shaped ornaments), a separate living and dining area, a fully equipped kitchen (including a dishwasher) and a private balcony from which the glinting azure waters are on full display. Take things down a notch by whiling away an afternoon poolside, hitting the pristine beach, pumping some iron in the gym or heading to the bar for a frothy cocktail. When hunger strikes, two on-site restaurants cook up classic Mexican cuisine and international specialties, as well as a buffet breakfast.
In the Area
There are a number of restaurants near the hotel, but it’s worth going the extra distance to Peter’s Restaurante for excellent Mexican fusion — the chef himself is frequently on hand to chat with guests. Visitors can also learn the art of Mexican cooking with several cooking classes and tours in the area. For a night on the town, Coco Bongo is a mix of an electrifying dance club with outstanding live performances of popular local musicians. Cancún has no shortage of water activities, including snorkeling, jet skiing, and even shark diving. If you’re looking to venture out for a day trip, the ruins of Chichen Itza, one of the best-known ancient Mayan cities, is about two and a half hours from Cancún and well worth the trip.
How to Get There
Very nice hotel with super beach, good restaurants.... this hotel has a big place for parking, big swimming pool and territory....
Very friendly staff every time take care for us, on the reception is working good team😘😘😘
Thanks for everything....
A charming property. However, do NOT book this through HOTELQUICKLY.COM and avoid making any bookings anywhere with HOTELQUICKLY - Hotelquickly is a SCAM operation that targets passengers traveling to expensive resort destinations and then STEALS your money. You pay. Your reservation is confirmed. But HOTELQUICKLY cancels your reservation at the very last minute and keeps your money.
- - - The Beachscape was as lovely as had been described to us by several friends. Right on the beach, turquoise blue water, a lovely sea breeze, the reception area floor is polished onyx; just gorgeous !
- - - We reserved and PAID for a 2 night stay from Dec 2-4; months earlier in August. We did reconfirm our reservation Nov 21st just before Thanksgiving. We flew from Ft. Lauderdale to Cancun early morning on Dec 2nd and got a taxi to the Beachscape. Much to our horror and dismay, the Beachscape reception personnel informed us that HotelsQuickly had cancelled our reservation 4 days before. Hotelquickly did NOTHING to help us. The Beachscape staff was very kind and repeatedly telephoned HotelQuickly. I contacted them using the hotel's wifi. HotelQuickly did absolutely nothing. No call back. No text message back. Nothing.
- - - The HotelQuickly delinquents responded four days later; almost mockingly informing us that their cancellation was "a free cancellation". Hotelquickly claimed they had refunded the cost of our hotel room - which of course they did not.
- - - Thank goodness Southwest Airlines was able to put us on the very next flight out of Cancun or we might have ended up sleeping on the beach !
- - - Adding up the additional damages caused by the very disreputable HotelQuickly.com: we FLEW to Cancun, paid for taxis to and from the airport, we had prebooked tours; plus the cost of limousine service from our home to the Fort Lauderdale airport adds up to over $700.
- - -
If we ever feel like traveling to Cancun again, we will use the hotel's webpage.
Stayed one night in this very dated property. Towels are like sandpaper. Front desk staff are not very warm or friendly. Hire someone with personality. Charge to weigh your luggage. Really?
Room is dated and entire place can use an overhaul. Better to demolish and start fresh. Location was only positive. Pay the extra $40-$50 a night and stay elsewhere.
So, we love this one! The rooms are ok and really clean. Delicious beach bar and one of the best beaches in Cancún. Rosa is a very nice Server and she tried to teach us Spanish :-) we had so much fun!
We will come back soon
We love the friendly guests, the staff is fabulous, best beach in Cancun and the pool is alway clean and refreshing, food is delicious! My husband and I have been coming to this same place for 14 years and we never get tired of it.