Beach Palace Resort All Inclusive
What We Love
- Rate includes all meals, alcohol, 24-hour room service and minibar
- Two pools and swim-up bars at the rooftop Sky Floor
- Double-size Jacuzzi tubs stocked with high-end Chi or L’Occitane products
- Family-friendly perks such as the water slide, table games and kids club for ages four to 12
- Bookings for stays from July 1 to Dec. 23, 2015 will receive up to $1,500 in resort credit; resort credit is per room, per stay, some restrictions may apply, contact the resort for more details
What To Know
- Rooms have lagoon, resort or ocean views
- A quick taxi or bus ride to downtown Cancun’s bustling nightlife
- Restaurants and bars enforce a casual to casual-elegant dress code; some require long pants and collared shirts, and all prohibit wet clothing and uncovered swimwear
- If your stay will be impacted by a hurricane, Palace Resorts will provide a certificate for unused nights. Terms and conditions apply; please contact the hotel for more information
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Contemporary design meets modern comfort at this family-friendly resort. In the dual-level lobby, curvaceous furnishings face exotic fish tanks, and local art adorns the walls. Floor-to-ceiling windows afford views of the sprawling grounds from dining rooms with backlit wall designs, marble tiles and light rattan or wood chairs. For uninterrupted ocean views, make your way to the rooftop Sky Floor, where two of the resort’s three pools have swim-up bars.
Bed and Bath
Blond hardwood bed frames, marble-topped dressers and tiled floors create a less-is-more beach vibe in the spacious rooms, and private outdoor balconies are furnished with cushioned loungers. Double-size Jacuzzi tubs stocked with Chi products heighten the romance in Deluxe rooms and suites; add-ons in Concierge Level rooms include L’Occitane amenities, two massages at the spa and petit fours at turn-down.
Traditional Mexican dishes are offered at the international breakfast and lunch buffet at Tequila, one of four on-site restaurants and bars. Lunch can be as casual as poolside burgers and fries or as sophisticated as a Mediterranean feast at Bocelli. For dinner, choose between Japanese cuisine at Wok and Italian-style steaks at La Terraza. And if you get a huevos rancheros craving at 2 a.m. just call room service: it’s available 24 hours. During the day, kids do their thing on the water slide, and cocktails are served around three lounger-lined pools. Aloe-based treatments at the intimate spa soothe sun-kissed skin, and the Stadium Bar hosts live entertainment and streams sports on 16 flat-screen TVs.
How to Get There
My daughter really had a good time in playroom...Abigail Berzunza is so helpful and very great with kids!!!!She is very detailed with everything..She even ask my daughter to join the activity today in the main pool..
This management team here is beyond the best. GM, Mark Dahle and his Concierge staff, especially Regina, went out of their way to help us get home after the sudden death of my father.
We did get to spend 2 nights with Mark's wonderful staff, waiting to get a flight with 2 seats on it back home. The beach was great with very little seaweed at the time. Poolside bartenders were very attentive and the waiters & waitresses were great.
Special shout out to Gabby, the morning chef and our Vacation Planner, J Lo.
We will be back in October and look forward to seeing all of our friends.
Mayra was amazing her tricks were so amazing I was astonished by it definitely recommend. I couldn’t believe her tricks. Armando the bartender was amazing as well he always had our drinks ready on time. Byron was a great entertainer as well as Armando they made me feel so comfortable here
The staff at the rooftop bar was amazing. Cheers to incredible bartenders and great people led by Daniel ......and Bernardo and Roman. The staff was fantastic. Beach access was great, very clean. Resort credits are a headache. Everything else was fantastic. Cheers and try a "Daniel Special!" On the rooftop!!
We were staying at the Moon Palace and you get access to all the palace resorts so we popped down to beach palace for the day! The beach is beautiful and nice to lay on as you get a slight breeze! Also if you are staying there the sky bar has two pools and a swim
Up bar which I could spend all day in! The view at night is also beautiful!
The staff are obviously amazing just like all the palace resorts staff
Looking forward to popping back in!