Hotel Le Crystal Montreal
What We Love
- You’re steps from the happening shopping and nightlife scene of Crescent Street, the Bell Center, and Sainte-Catherine in downtown Montreal
- The 360-degree views — from Old Montreal and the St. Lawrence River to the slopes of iconic Mont Royal — from the 12th-floor hot tub and saltwater pool
- The hotel’s in-the-know concierges and a free app showcasing their Montreal picks
- The hotel’s restaurant, La Coupole, features market fresh cuisine from local ingredients, and draws guests, locals and celebs
- Little luxuries such as free WiFi, Oneka toiletries and Nespresso machines are standard in all suites
What To Know
- If you don’t score the great views of the higher-floor rooms, ask for one with a terrace. Some lower-floor suites feature huge decks
- Parking is pricey at $35 (plus taxes) per night
- During the week, Le Crystal caters to a business clientele with its event and meetings space
- The fitness room, saltwater pool and outdoor hot tub on the 12th floor are shared with permanent residents of the adjoining condos above
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Montreal
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Hotel Le Crystal Montreal is in the heart of Montreal, walking distance from Bell Centre and St. James the Apostle Anglican Church. This 4.5-star aparthotel is close to Notre Dame Basilica and Saint Joseph’s Oratory.
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with microwaves and espresso makers. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This aparthotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge) that operates within 10 meters.
Grab a bite to eat at the aparthotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Montreal? This aparthotel has 6000 square feet (557 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
How to Get There
Le Crystal is a friendly space and a great location. I have been coming to this hotel for 5 years and they are always accommodating and helpful. Rooms are spacious - and clean. Each room has a coffee maker and refrigerator.
Always love staying here.
Great hotel, location, food and staff. Recommend this for couples and families. We were 4 and had 2 king beds which was great!
Location is ideal and everything is in walking distance.
Hotel Le Crystal has beautiful, spacious rooms. It's centrally located for museums, fine dining, and shopping. Starbucks in the lobby makes for an easy morning start. The staff is very friendly and helpful.