Hotel Le Crystal Montreal
What We Love
- You’re steps from the happening shopping and nightlife scene of Crescent Street, the Bell Center, and Sainte-Catherine in downtown Montreal
- The 360-degree views — from Old Montreal and the St. Lawrence River to the slopes of iconic Mont Royal — from the 12th-floor hot tub and saltwater pool
- The hotel’s in-the-know concierges and a free app showcasing their Montreal picks
- The hotel’s restaurant, La Coupole, features market fresh cuisine from local ingredients, and draws guests, locals and celebs
- Little luxuries such as free WiFi, Oneka toiletries and Nespresso machines are standard in all suites
What To Know
- If you don’t score the great views of the higher-floor rooms, ask for one with a terrace. Some lower-floor suites feature huge decks
- Parking is pricey at $35 (plus taxes) per night
- During the week, Le Crystal caters to a business clientele with its event and meetings space
- The fitness room, saltwater pool and outdoor hot tub on the 12th floor are shared with permanent residents of the adjoining condos above
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Montreal
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Hotel Le Crystal Montreal is in the heart of Montreal, walking distance from Bell Centre and St. James the Apostle Anglican Church. This 4.5-star aparthotel is close to Notre Dame Basilica and Saint Joseph’s Oratory.
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with microwaves and espresso makers. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This aparthotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge) that operates within 10 meters.
Grab a bite to eat at the aparthotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Montreal? This aparthotel has 6000 square feet (557 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
How to Get There
Got in after an 8 hour car ride, staff was superb, polite, very helpful, offering us ice cold bottled water in a hot summer day. Checked in, the lady at the desk was very nice, all my family was impressed with the quality of the room, size is great, love the balcony. Room service is pretty nice, they also have a person that can inform us on the things of the town, restaurant, activities, location of poi, etc. Much better then the sheraton, where I use to go before, plus the room is pretty much the same price. Oh ya, the mattress was so nice, slept like a baby.
Great location and nice hotel.
Missing amenities in bathroom but was brought up when called down.
Renovated and comfortable rooms.
Would have been nice if the balcony rooms had 2 beds instead of a sofa pull out.
Highly recommend this place for business or pleasure! Great location, easy to get an Uber any time, GORGEOUS rooms (very modern, everything feels brand new) that have everything you need). Starbucks right in the lobby. Very comfortable bed and exquisite shower (and huge tubs) and towels! All staff were extremely courteous and spoke both French and English. The banquet/event staff led by Jean Gandelin were the terrific - so attentive, so fast, they supported us and helped us with all kinds of short-notice requests with grace and big smiles! I would choose this hotel again when I am next in Montreal.
We had a very nice experience staying at this hotel. Check in and out was fast. Our room was well equipped, perfectly designed and furnished, and the bed was comfy. I was especially pleased with the gym, pool, and sun deck. Roméo and his valet team went out of their way to be kind and helpful to us. The concierge (Mylène) was also very helpful reaching out to us to reserve and advise on the city a few weeks prior to our stay. I would recommend!!!
This hotel is one of the best I have ever visited. Better than the four seasons OR Ritz. We stayed in a suite that had one room with a king. The other living space was massive with a balcony and 2 bathrooms, king bed, and clawfoot type of tub. Probably 1600 sq feet all together!