Hotel Le Crystal Montreal
What We Love
- You’re steps from the happening shopping and nightlife scene of Crescent Street, the Bell Center, and Sainte-Catherine in downtown Montreal
- The 360-degree views — from Old Montreal and the St. Lawrence River to the slopes of iconic Mont Royal — from the 12th-floor hot tub and saltwater pool
- The hotel’s in-the-know concierges and a free app showcasing their Montreal picks
- The hotel’s restaurant, La Coupole, features market fresh cuisine from local ingredients, and draws guests, locals and celebs
- Little luxuries such as free WiFi, Oneka toiletries and Nespresso machines are standard in all suites
What To Know
- If you don’t score the great views of the higher-floor rooms, ask for one with a terrace. Some lower-floor suites feature huge decks
- Parking is pricey at $35 (plus taxes) per night
- During the week, Le Crystal caters to a business clientele with its event and meetings space
- The fitness room, saltwater pool and outdoor hot tub on the 12th floor are shared with permanent residents of the adjoining condos above
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Montreal
- Eco friendly
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Hotel Le Crystal Montreal is in the heart of Montreal, walking distance from Bell Centre and St. James the Apostle Anglican Church. This 4.5-star aparthotel is close to Notre Dame Basilica and Saint Joseph’s Oratory.
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with microwaves and espresso makers. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with queen sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This aparthotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge) that operates within 10 meters.
Grab a bite to eat at the aparthotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Montreal? This aparthotel has 6000 square feet (557 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
How to Get There
The title says it all Great location Great staff Great Value I would strongly recommend this location
The outdoor hot tub is the cherry on top for this hotel Stay here you will not be disappointed
One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in
This is my 3rd year in a row visiting Hotel Le Crystal and I always leave very satisfied.
Got to stay in one of the newly renovated Crystal Suites and the room was great. I did wish that they kept the sofa bed instead of replacing it with a lounger sofa. The front desk did mention this to us on check in and offered a cot. The king bed was very comfortable and the washroom was nice and big, although one of the doors didn't lock properly.
I was on the 6th floor and found that the traffic noise was quite noticable and was surprised at how wide the big window could be opened, which is a concern for anyone with kids. Speaking of kids, mine enjoyed the pool and hot tub area and the toys and games on arrival were a great touch. Having robes and slippers in small sizes was a nice change too. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful as always. I enjoyed striking up conversations with the valets.
Didn't get the chance to try out the new restaurant.
Location is perfect and lots of shopping and restaurants are walkable from here - weather permitting.
Looking forward to visiting again.
Great place to stay when visiting Montreal. One does not need a car to get around the city. Public transit close by .Rental cars and reasonably priced 24 hr parking close by. This was a high end $$$$. suite. We were a bit disappointed the very large bathroom did not have a whirlpool/hot tub in it.
Awesome location short walking distance to restaurants and shopping.
Great atmosphere, comfortable spaceous suites
Higher level swimming pool, saunas, outdoor roof deck hot tub overlooking Montreal/ Mount Royal vista.
Perfect location. Close to the Bell Center, Subway, Bus Stops, restaurants, museums, night life and all downtown Montreal has to offer. Walking distance to Old Town is within range. Visit the TI in Old Town for a great map and suggestions. Rooms are large, nice linens, bathrobes, tub and showers are spa like. Roof top hot tub and salt water pool make this a destination hotel.