Fusion Maia Danang
What We Love
- Daily breakfast and unlimited spa treatments are included in the Jetsetter rate
- With a focus on healthy living (light and fresh food, spa, yoga), this is modern-day luxury at its best
- Every room has a private pool
- Guests can rent bodyboards and kayaks to make the most of the hotel’s private beach
- Three on-site restaurants/lounges, including Five, which serves pan-Asian favorites from an open kitchen
- At 87 rooms, it’s a large property, but individual villas cultivate a personal, intimate feel
What To Know
- A five percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Since they’re free, spa treatments are popular — book in advance
- Spa treatments are usually 30 minutes to an hour long; a minimum of two treatments per guest, per day can be guaranteed and additional treatments are based upon availability
- There’s a free shuttle to the charming historical town of Hoi An; it’s a 20-minute drive
- The surrounding hotels are monoliths and cater to Vietnamese tourists
- You’ll need transportation to sightsee and eat out
- The main draw to Da Nang is the beach; those looking for cultural experiences may find the town lacking
- There's a compulsory gala dinner on December 24th and 31st 2014. Please see the details section for more information.
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Fusion Maia Resort in Da Nang, you’ll be connected to the airport and close to Marble Mountains and Museum of Cham Sculpture. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Non Nuoc Beach and Dragon Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 87 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private patios. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a spa tub and a sauna. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you’d like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort’s 2 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A train station pick-up service is available for a surcharge.
How to Get There
I went to Fusion Maia Da Nang with my mom and her friend for 5 days. Unfortunately, the weather was not very good but it did not affect our stay. We had a great time, SPA was amazing very professional and the food just delicious. Everyone is very friendly and gives you a warm welcome all the time. A big thanks to our Fusionista Rick, who tried his best to help us during our stay. I can highly recommend Fusion Maia Da Nang, to everyone who is looking for a nice relaxing holiday.
Alex, Rita, Anita
It was so happy holiday. But I have some inconvenience for my babies. Fusion maia was very good for adult not for kids.
And some foods was not delicious. (For example afternoontea-set, cake... desert.)
I had an amazing trip over this weekend with my husband and my parents in Fusion Maia. Though at the beginning we were hesitant due to the construction site next to the resort, surprisingly it didn’t affect us much (my parents room was close to the construction site and the front desk has kindly offered if it is really disturbing they can change the room but at the end my parents didn’t find it noisy at all).
The service I must say is perfect and I guess that is the main selling point for the resort. All the staff r rather young but we can see their enthusiasm and the willingness to help, and they r also very efficient, and this includes the drivers, spa staff, front desk, room service, pool staff, restaurant staff etc. This hotel might not be one of those signature hotels ie intercon or st Regis, but I guess this young and friendly vibe that makes it a nice resort to stay in.
Room is clean, pool is clean and the spa is great.
Guess the only thing I would pick in might be the construction site, but if you can try to request for rooms on the right hand side this would def help!