Fusion Maia Danang
What We Love
- Daily breakfast and unlimited spa treatments are included in the Jetsetter rate
- With a focus on healthy living (light and fresh food, spa, yoga), this is modern-day luxury at its best
- Every room has a private pool
- Guests can rent bodyboards and kayaks to make the most of the hotel’s private beach
- Three on-site restaurants/lounges, including Five, which serves pan-Asian favorites from an open kitchen
- At 87 rooms, it’s a large property, but individual villas cultivate a personal, intimate feel
What To Know
- A five percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Since they’re free, spa treatments are popular — book in advance
- Spa treatments are usually 30 minutes to an hour long; a minimum of two treatments per guest, per day can be guaranteed and additional treatments are based upon availability
- There’s a free shuttle to the charming historical town of Hoi An; it’s a 20-minute drive
- The surrounding hotels are monoliths and cater to Vietnamese tourists
- You’ll need transportation to sightsee and eat out
- The main draw to Da Nang is the beach; those looking for cultural experiences may find the town lacking
- There's a compulsory gala dinner on December 24th and 31st 2014. Please see the details section for more information.
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Fusion Maia Resort in Da Nang, you’ll be connected to the airport and close to Marble Mountains and Museum of Cham Sculpture. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Non Nuoc Beach and Dragon Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 87 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Rooms have private patios. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a spa tub and a sauna. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you’d like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort’s 2 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A train station pick-up service is available for a surcharge.