Furama Resort Danang
What To Know
- All pools have lifeguards on duty; while the beach has a life guard stand, it's not as often looked after
- Free morning and afternoon shuttle service is provided to Hoi An
- Free WiFi is quick and reliable
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Furama Resort Danang in Da Nang, you’ll be connected to the convention center and close to Tran Thi Ly Bridge and Dragon Bridge. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Museum of Cham Sculpture and Marble Mountains.
Make yourself at home in one of the 198 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private balconies. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while video-game consoles and satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort’s 3 restaurants and 3 coffee shops/cafés, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 5 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I visited this resort almost a year agon and the reason why I do not recommend this resort will be described in the chronological sequence.
1. When we checked out, I asked a staff to take our luggages and they set aside our luggages in the very front of the gate. I saw it and very anxious about the safety and checked it twice if they would bring our luggages to the locker room or warehouse and they confirmed it.
2. However, when we returned to the resort after our journey, our luggages were in the middle of the street and everyone who passed through could see it. Fortunately, nothing was stolen or disappeared.
3. I was upset and complaint but they said “The staff in front of the gate have watched your luggages and it is safe”. I had no time to argue because I had to rush to the airport.
4. And it happened - when we arrived at the airport, we found over a hundred of ants in our luggages. It was very shocking and we had to exterminate all the ants before check-in time.
5. After returning to Korea, I sent a mail about those situation and they never told me “sorry” but all they did was excuse and especailly, they blamed on a taxi driver about the ants case. According to them, there was possibility that the ants would be in the taxi, not their resort. This was a totally different from the truth. I already found so many ants in the kitchen room.
6. Their excuse made me more upset and I sent email again and blamed their attitude toward their guests. Then finally they sent me a mail with apology. I felt it was very short and insincere. I, however, did not want to quarrel anymore and sent a reply. What they do was to ignore my last email.
That is why I never recommend this hotel - of course the case of ants and the luggages were disappointing but more than those things, the attitude of staffs and customer care team was far from professionalism. If I have a chance to visit Da Nang again, I will never choose anything concerned with Furama again.
Absolutely amazing service and place to stay. Very organised and clean. We will definitely be back. The tours they have were great and guides were very informative and knowledgeable.All the restaurants were amazing but the buffet breakfasts and seafood nights were incredible.
My family stayed at garden deluxe room. The first impression was good although facilities looked a bit old.
Next morning, the street noise annoyed me from 7am. I felt like sleeping in the 3star hotel in the middle of downtown.
I asked to the front desk to find a solution if possible. They said the same type of rooms were fully booked and suggested to pay for surcharge or change a downgraded room which has a no bathtub. Bathtub is not important to our family, so we packed everything and moved to new room 205. However my family was not able to stay in the new room even for a minute due to the terrible smoking smell. Even though I requested a Non-smoking room in advance, they did not check the room condition.
We had to change a room again. The 3rd room was find but, I realized that my kid left a life vest in the balcony of the previous room.
I talked guest service and front desk about 4 times. All the response was the same which life vest was not found.
Next day, I found it myself at the housekeeping cart just in front of the previous room.
Probably they did not exactly understand what I asked in English, or did not even try to find the lost.
It is inconvenient there is no shower room and locker for check out guest, but only possible to use outdoor shower beside a pool. I and my family had to change the clothes in the toilet.
If anyone wants to kill a time in the pool due to a late flight, it is not recommened.
Excellent friendly service, food was amazing and loved the live music in the lounge each night. Room spacious and clean. Highly recommend this resort. The excursion staff went above and beyond to make our stay special. Loved it.
Great location, clear room & amazing view. Staffs was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great. There have many massage shop's near the hotel, the price is not expensive, about HKD100 for two hours, but you have to pay extra tips around HKD50 >_<"