Iberostar Costa Dorada All Inclusive
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Iberostar Costa Dorada All Inclusive in Puerto Plata, you’ll be on the beach and convenient to Lorilar Ranch and Playa Dorada. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Long Beach and Playa Dorada Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 516 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a nightclub, a complimentary water park, and a health club. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and shopping on site.
Food & Drink
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at a beach bar, a poolside bar, or one of 5 bars/lounges. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
It was our first visit to the Dominique and an ibersostar and both were amazing from check in to leaving we could not have asked for better service when we arrived willy the concierge showed us to our room with a sea view it was lovely free wi fi and safe and phone chargers attached to the phones rooms were spacious our cleaner magietta was wonderfully she had a smile for us every day one day of our holiday I wasn't very well and she kept coming to see if I was go and needed anything which I thought was lovely fridge stocked daily with soft drinks and beer pool area was lovely with plenty of sunbeds and shade Eric and Miguel in the pool bar were really good making us laugh most days buffet restaurant was very good and we enjoyed the Mexican and Mediterranean restaurants the shows were very good especially the lion King in the evenings igwing and albania looked after they were excellent the gardens and the hotel are very well kept we were staying there when the 3 bad reviews were placed on the website and I can honestly say they must have been in a different hotel snack bar was very hit and miss depending on what time you went if like ourselves we like lunch about 2.30 3 o'clock we learnt that is about the time they change their staff and some couldn't be bothered but Mary was always very helpful and would always bring glasses of water all in all I couldn't fault the hotel or staff just a shame tui will not be going to this part of the island from October just one more point mosquitos never been bitten so much in my life but we bought deep wood in the shop which was very good thank you all for a lovely holiday
We visited Puerto Plata and Iberostar Costa Dorada for the first time and it was amazing. The service was excellent, food and drinks were very good.
We stayed in Rm.1009 with beautiful, breathtaking ocean view and it is worth it. Enjoyable time on the very private balcony. Room was big, clean with good working air conditioner. For our son, extra bed was already in the room, before we asked. Great service!
From our previous experiences, why is also Iberostar Costa Dorada better than some hotels, we stayed before:
- we eat seafood paella with lobsters, another day seafood pasta with lobsters on the beach for lunch. At different hotels, we got the extra charge for lobster dinners on the beach.
- WIFI is free and works everywhere excellent.
- Safe box is free.
- We paid for late checkout $ 10.00/hour and it is very smart and good for us. Our bus to the airport was at 06:00 p.m.
- Lots of sunbeds on the beach and on the pool. Never had a problem to find it even in the shadow. The pool was big and clean.
-Peacocks are everywhere. Flamingos, turtles and ducks in the main lobby.
We would like to say THANKS to Leonardo from the main buffet and concierge Miguel from the lobby. Always friendly and happy to help us! Sorry, we do not remember all names but big thanks to all Iberostar employees for hard and great work!!!
Do not read the negative reviews, remember if you smile at someone smile will be back to you! Enjoy the beautiful weather, sun, ocean and good atmosphere!
This was my second time at this resort and it didn’t disappoint! The location of the hotel is very convenient as it is only about a 20 min drive from the airport. Upon arrival, check in was quick and the staff were very accommodating with our requests.
The rooms are a little dated, but so little time is spent in the room with such a wonderful pool and grounds that are exquisitely decorated! The beach is not white sand and there is some natural kelp and seaweed floating around, however, this is nature at its finest:) The beach and pool have plenty of shaded options!
The food is very good with many choices (including gluten free items at breakfast!) and the drinks are yummy too! The Mexican and Japanese restos were delish!
- Bring an insulated thermos for drinks.
- Bring American money (small bills) for tips and purchases, as all places on the resort accept American cash.
- The internet was surprisingly fast and included (no internet fees!) this time around
- The in-room safe is bolted to the wall and is included as well (no fees!)
- Towel clips would come in handy for beach lounging since it’s very breezy at this location (the pool is somewhat sheltered from the warm ocean breezes)
- Ocean view room was worth the upgrade!
- The Star Prestige upgrade didn’t really seem worth it to us and it didn’t seem very popular for the dates of our stay; the Prestige beach area is not in the best location. I would suggest staying a night or two without the Prestige upgrade to scope out the perks and then decide to upgrade for any remaining nights if it seems worth the cost.
- The Spa is magical and the ‘signature massage with hot stones’ was even more wonderful than it sounds. If you have money to splurge with, go to the Spa at least once during your stay (and bring your swimwear because you get to use their jacuzzi tubs after any Spa service). It is so relaxing!
This is a great resort to have fun and relax. Go with an open mind. It’s not a 5+++ star resort, but it doesn’t claim to be. It is a fantastic hotel that provides excellent value and has staff that are hard working, very professional, and fun!
Enjoy your stay!
I was st thus hotel with ny girl friend was the best food rooms bar shows spaghettis was my favorite anazing guys lot things to do you never gonna be bored at the bar.best bartender was joselito we will be back soom
My son and I just returned home from the Dominican republic and stayed at the Iberostar Costa Dorada. The services were good, food and drinks at the maximum. The shows were entertaining - the Utv's and the Outback Safari was fun. We would also like to acknowledge Yokaira and Willy for their friendliness and attention. I would tell anyone whose looking for a great vacation spot where they should go. The only negative thing I can say is the beautiful noisy peacocks. I never knew they make such a ruckus - but they are beautiful birds enjoying their surroundings.