Los Cauquenes Resort + Spa + Experiences
What We Love
- Daily breakfast buffet is included
- A high level of sophistication in the world’s southernmost city
- Views of the Beagle Channel and surrounding snowcapped Patagonian peaks
- A Jacuzzi with a priceless view, plus a heated indoor/outdoor pool
- Activities like sea kayaking, mountain biking and more
- Happy hour in front of the bar’s roaring fire
What To Know
- Ushuaia is remote — best to pair a stay here with a stop in Bariloche, the gateway to rugged Patagonia
- This is a varying climate — be sure you pack for it (read: layers)
- The rooms are a bit on the small side, starting on 279 square feet
- Approximately 15 minutes by car from downtown Ushuaia
- The hotel has a fitness center, spa and restaurant
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Los Cauquenes Resort + Spa + Experiences in Ushuaia, you’ll be on the beach and close to Mount Susana and The End of the World Train. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Laguna del Diablo and Ushuaia Regional Hospital.
Make yourself at home in one of the 54 guestrooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day on the slopes, you can relax in one of the 2 spa tubs. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 7 km.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request).
How to Get There
This place is fantastic, 10/10. Will be going back for sure one day! Service/staff/people were amazing! Room/spa was great, and the Beagle Channel views are unbeatable! Ushuaia is one of a kind. We traveled through many places in Argentina, and this place was the most memorable. This resort is probably the best place to stay while in Ushuaia.
Wonderful hotel. Everything worthy of five stars. The staff is terrific and professional, the facilities are great and the views are amazing. If you visit Ushuaia, you should stay here. Highly recommend.
My first visit 4 years ago was absolutely great but this time was different. It is no longer a quiet, hidden away gem of an hotel. Its surrounded by residences with very loud barking dogs ! The view over the beagle channel remains great. The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms ---at least the room I was in--had paper thin walls and the doors made of plywood.
Definitely not 5 stars and not a small luxury hotel of the world