What We Love
- Daily full American breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- Swimming in the outdoor heated pool surrounded by the estate's vineyards
- Navigating the property's riding trails on the Paso Peruano horses that live on-site
- The sublime steaks and Argentine specialties at the hotel's restaurant, Muse by chef de cuisine Javier Robles
What To Know
- Hotel guests have access to the vast Estancia de Cafayate, which includes a clubhouse, two polo fields, a championship golf course and squash courts
- To get to Cafayate, guests must fly to Salta — a two-hour flight from Buenos Aires — and then take a two-and-a-half-hour car transfer
- Children three and older are charged as adults
- Book the Deluxe Sunrise View Room for mountain and vineyard views
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Grace Cafayate is an impressive luxury escape near Salta, Argentina, where no detail is spared. From the well-conceived guestrooms, with their contemporary furnishings and polished wood floors, to the gourmet restaurant and spa, a stay at Grace blends the sporting life with the ultimate in R&R. Situated in Argentina’s showstopping Calchaquí Valley, the hotel benefits from rugged mountain and vineyard views as well as full access to La Estancia de Cafayate, an expansive sporting estate that surrounds the hotel. There, guests can take in a polo match, explore local trails on horseback, play championship-level golf or simply enjoy the health club and Argentine BBQ.
In the Area
There are 1,360 acres to discover, so it’s not necessary to ever step off the property, though restless types will find a wealth of things to do in this stunning corner of South America. The pre-Columbian Quilmes Ruins are a highlight, as are the local wineries; the concierge can assist with arrangements. For guests looking to cap off their visit to Argentina with some serious outdoormsanship, the trekking outfitter Andes Challenge organizes serious multiday hikes and bike tours.
How to Get There
Full service boutique hotel with spacious rooms with jacuzzi and good wifi, attentive staff and good breakfast. Highly recommended, especially for spoiled wine lovers. In the middl e of the Mendoza wine scene.
We enjoyed our 2 days stay so much after weeks of travelling through Argentina and Chile, mostly 2* or 3* hotels only availiable. We loved the quality bed, the huge bathroom, the AC, the staffs helffulness
Great location just 5 minutes outside the city. We had the villa with the jacuzzi and had the staff turn it on every-night!! The stars were amazing because there was almost no light pollution.
Breakfast is fantastic and so is the service.
The hotel is very well kept/maintained too.
If we come back, we will def stay here again.