Llao Llao Hotel & Resort Golf-Spa
What We Love
- Set in Nahuel Huapi National Park, surrounded by lakes and snowcapped peaks
- All gratis: free nature walks, bike tours, windsurfing and kayaking outside; yoga, tango and painting classes inside
- Sitting by one of the innumerable fireplaces and gazing out at Lake Moreno
- Alpine-style grandeur in the historic building; textured minimalism in the newer Moreno Suites
- Family-friendly, with a free Kids Club (for ages 3 to 12), cheap babysitting services and a full roster of activities
- Free WiFi
What To Know
- The property is huge — you’ll burn off dinner just walking to the restaurants
- The bars and common areas are certainly social, but this is a nature-focused destination, so most people turn in early
- In addition to Argentine pesos, the resort accepts dollars and euros
- Smoking is not permitted in guestrooms but is allowed in the lobby
- Valet and self-parking available for no additional cost
- Los Cesares restaurant will remain closed until further notice
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Llao Llao Hotel & Resort Golf-Spa in Bariloche (Llao Llao), you’ll be convenient to Nahuelito Prehistoric Park. This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of Cerro Campanario and Campanario Hill.
Make yourself at home in one of the 205 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including ski-in/ski-out access and a health club. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Bariloche? This resort has 5543 square feet (515 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
The staff is very welcoming and friendly. The breakfast is exquisite. The hotel is sooo nice. Our room was incredible. The hotel is like its own world. If you want to get away and stay inside the hotel the whole weekend you can. The only advise is that you have money, because everything there is soooo expensive. Me and my husband spent 3 times what we expected. The hotel is very helpful, they allow you to charge everything to your room, including ski services, clothes and equipment rental. I recommend it, it was an excellent experience, only very pricy.
The location, landscape, and view are beautiful. The concierge was very helpful in scheduling dinner reservations before arriving. In addition, the tour planner in the hotel was also very helpful in setting up the day trip boat tours we took from near the hotel. The service was very nice as they even left a bottle of champagne for my wife and I to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary.
We had such a wonderful time that my wife and I are bringing my father down to visit later this year.
This property lives up to the word Iconic. The charm and hospitality of this hotel are unrivaled anywhere and the service is both discrete and superlative. The charm and history of the hotel makes it feel like you are going back in time in the best of ways, and the surrounding nature and endless vistas are indescribable even with pictures. My entire stay every need was anticipated, the facilities were spotless, and the ski valet at the Refugio in Cerro Catedral made my winter sport experience second to none. My only suggestion to management would be to refresh the mattresses and pillows as they are a bit hard, but this is a place where you don’t want things to change too much because they’re already perfect. Cannot wait to return!