Llao Llao Hotel & Resort Golf-Spa
What We Love
- Set in Nahuel Huapi National Park, surrounded by lakes and snowcapped peaks
- All gratis: free nature walks, bike tours, windsurfing and kayaking outside; yoga, tango and painting classes inside
- Sitting by one of the innumerable fireplaces and gazing out at Lake Moreno
- Alpine-style grandeur in the historic building; textured minimalism in the newer Moreno Suites
- Family-friendly, with a free Kids Club (for ages 3 to 12), cheap babysitting services and a full roster of activities
- Free WiFi
What To Know
- The property is huge — you’ll burn off dinner just walking to the restaurants
- The bars and common areas are certainly social, but this is a nature-focused destination, so most people turn in early
- In addition to Argentine pesos, the resort accepts dollars and euros
- Smoking is not permitted in guestrooms but is allowed in the lobby
- Valet and self-parking available for no additional cost
- Los Cesares restaurant will remain closed until further notice
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Llao Llao Hotel & Resort Golf-Spa in Bariloche (Llao Llao), you’ll be convenient to Nahuelito Prehistoric Park. This 5-star resort is within the vicinity of Cerro Campanario and Campanario Hill.
Make yourself at home in one of the 205 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including ski-in/ski-out access and a health club. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Bariloche? This resort has 5543 square feet (515 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Is one of the best family hotels in the world, is very quiet, nice with one of the best nature views in the world. I like a lot that I could go out and take a long walk in the nature and I even could see some exotic animals and birds.
Within my professional activity as professor of medicine I am traveling regularly throughout major hotels worldwide. During my holidays in Argentina we stopped at hotel Llao Llao for a teatime.
In face of a Lobby/Bar with a lot of space we were refused to enter with the more than ridiculous explanation, that the restaurant was completely occupied.
I haven’t got any comparable experience so far in any of the five star hotels, that I visited in the recent years.
There is certainly room for improvement besides the fact, that it would be of help, if the front desk staff would speak more than one language in an international hotel.
This leading hotel in the world is exactly that. The view is majestic and one that cannot be duplicated anywhere else but what made it stand out was the service of both the reception and concierge. Friendly, informative and truly loving the city they represent. A must-stay when visiting Bariloche.