What We Love
- A lovely stay in the charming Italian city of Faenza, with breakfast, spa perks and moreUsing your spa voucher and indulging in a serious pampering session
- Savoring local delicacies in the restaurant – and making use of your discount
- Discovering the quaint cafés and lovely trattorias of Faenza
What To Know
- Spend your time between the spa and swimming pool
- The grounds are gorgeous, with an orchard and manicured gardens
- WiFi can be spotty
How to Get There
I ve been to this place for a business dinner and was captured on the spot with the greenspaces and serenity surrounding the place. The dinner was fine , good diversity, excellent taste, acceptable portion size. The service was good and the place was clean. Next time I ll try the rooms.
The spa was a bit small and the portions at the restaurant were tiny, also, the service could have been a tad friendlier, but otherwise it's a quiet, relaxing place. I had the spa to myself for a half the day (a weekday in the off season). The restaurant was really good and you can walk around the grounds and see the gardens where they grow the zucchini blossoms or tomatoes growing. They also have beautiful crane birds nesting on the grounds which was so cool to see.
We were looking for a establishment that was central to a number of villages in the region. Once you have worked out which exit road you need to take on the circle you drive down a tree line lane to a group of building set in a villa style environment. On one side is a golf course on the other a wall gardens with the family villa set back form a pond and pink flamingos. The establishment includes a pool two accommodation building, a gym massage area, a sauna/indoor pool, a outdoor pool and restaurant building.
The staff were wonderful, breakfast was ok but limited if you were staying for a long period, however we would highly recommend this establishment as a place worth visiting for a couple of nights.