What We Love
- A grand seaside resort on Italy's gorgeous eastern coast, with breakfast and a welcome drink Opting for an all-inclusive stay and savoring delicious fare at the hotel's restaurant
- Exploring the seaside city of Pesaro or taking a day trip to Rimini or San Marino
- Pampering yourself with a massage or beauty treatment at the soothing spa
What To Know
- This seaside retreat is just steps from the center of town
- Go early to snag a poolside lounger
- Free WiFi
How to Get There
This is a clean, modern hotel where we spent a week this past August. First, the cons: The parking garage is convenient but ridiculously expensive. The chairs and umbrellas on the beach are on top of each other. The room we had was a bit small for 4 people (two adults, two children). The temperature of the pool water was rather cold. The pros: rooms and common areas were kept very clean, excellent service from all staff members (reception, bar, restaurant, animation, life guards, etc), excellent food - a wide variety of choices and great quality, friendly and attentive animation staff, great location right on the beach, my kids loved the foosball and ping pong tables, If looking for a hotel in or around Pesaro, would definitely recommend Nautilus Family Hotel.
I have stayed at this hotel for one night but I really want to recommend to choose this hotel for your holidays! The hotel is very stylish, modern and beautiful. The room I lived was pretty spacious and cozy. Moreover, the food and service was excellent. I would recommend this place for couples and for families with small children.
Thanks for your professional service, very good food and atmosphere. Marine concept of lobby and room is a perfect for holiday in Italy, I think the Nautilus is one of the best places in Pesaro to spend time on holidays. I hope its not my last time to visit this wonderful place. Once more thank you very much.