What We Love
- A chic room at a gorgeous hotel in Italy's picturesque Umbria region, with breakfastExploring the charming alleyways and historic buildings of Assisi
- Savoring authentic Italian cuisine at the hotel's restaurant or one of the local eateries
- Taking day trips to other stunning Umbria destinations, like Orvieto and Torgiano
What To Know
- Most rooms have views of Assisi and Mount Subasio Natural Park
- There are two restaurants and a rooftop bar; dining options lean mostly towards Umbrian dishes
- Free WiFi and onsite parking are available
How to Get There
My wife and I were on a Globus tour of Italy this past May and visited Assisi where we stayed one night at the Cenacola. We can't speak for the rates and the value, but we enjoyed our experience. Our room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was in line with our preferences --- pastry, juice, coffee and yogurt. The hotel is fairly close to the main attractions of the city and I can recommend this hotel.
Booked in this hotel for 1 night, had a great experience.
The rooms were clean and staff were very helpful.
Offered a generous breakfast choice.
Not far from the main attractions of this city.
Happy to recommend it to any one :)
This is a very nice looking hotel. Rooms are well appointed and comfortable.with
Bathtub is slippery. Be careful
The biggest issue was the WiFi. Couldn’t log in. Front desk help was indifferent and couldn’t help. Other desk help was totally indifferent to an elderly lady standing with a cane looking for help.
Rating higher if service better.
Hotel Cenacolo Assisi
Nice clean modern hotel. Up to European standards, slightly stripped down by American standards. Wifi outstanding in room 120, except you have to sign in each time you use your internet, using a different name and password.
It is not the first time we use this hotel when we come to Assisi. It is very clean, the staff is very kind and professional ! Room are clean and spacious. Breakfast is nice, it more corresponds to a 3 stars breakfast, but you will never be hungry. The only inconvenience is that if you come to visit Assisi - by staying in this Hotel you are far away from the city, you need a car to go there. But that's probably the only issue you may regret.