What We Love
- A chic room at a gorgeous hotel in Italy's picturesque Umbria region, with breakfastExploring the charming alleyways and historic buildings of Assisi
- Savoring authentic Italian cuisine at the hotel's restaurant or one of the local eateries
- Taking day trips to other stunning Umbria destinations, like Orvieto and Torgiano
What To Know
- Most rooms have views of Assisi and Mount Subasio Natural Park
- There are two restaurants and a rooftop bar; dining options lean mostly towards Umbrian dishes
- Free WiFi and onsite parking are available
How to Get There
Stayed at this hotel to visit the town of Assisi for 2-days. It was accessible to both downtown and the hillside with fields in between. It was clean and affordable. The food (breakfast/dinner) at the restaurant was excellent. The rooms were very nice with the exception of the bed being firm. The staff was very courteous. There is a Catholic church in the hotel as part of the previous monastery. I would stay here again.
This hotel is clean and comfortable. It just lacks a pool, and lounge. It’s away from the city center so you won’t be engulfed by throngs of tourists but just a short cab ride away. We felt it was to far uphill to walk. If you’re looking for peace and quiet, you’ll be happy here. There are other restaurants and stores nearby.
This is a wonderful hotel the location is excellent the building very comfortable and very helpful and pleasant staff. We enjoyed dinner in the restaurant and the service was excellent.
The former monastery and grounds have been beautifully restored.