What We Love
- A charming B&B in the picturesque town of Sorrento, with breakfast and a welcome drinkWaking up to a delicious breakfast and sampling the local cuisine later in the day
- Admiring the natural beauty of one of Italy's most breathtaking regions
- The elegant décor in the guest rooms, with an inviting color palette and modern furnishings
What To Know
- The hotel is centrally located, putting you within walking distance of restaurants, shopping, and all of the major attractions
- There's a private, gated parking lot nearby
- Free WiFi is reliable and guestrooms have satellite TV
How to Get There
Good but no breakfast monday... No cafe in bedroom.. And a lot of noise of tv other bedrooms... People are friendly... Parking is 500 m and 15 euros day.. Sorrento is beautiful and the train is 300 m in the town centre
We had a lovely time staying in B&B Valentina. Valentina herself was like family, nothing was too much trouble for her or Michele. The room was spotless and always cleaned daily to a very high standard. Breakfast was always beautiful (Valentina always asked us what we'd like to eat the day before) and within a 5 minute walk of the B&B you're on Corso Italia itself. Would love to stay here again when we return to Sorrento! We also paid extra for parking - few minutes walk away to a secure underground garage.
Thank you again Valentina! Laura & Duncan.
We had a lovely time at the valentina b&b location is great 5min from train station 8min to main st. Got great nights sleep very quiet area breakfast in cafe 1 min lovely. And last but least our lovely host could not have been more helpful I highly recommend the b&b Valentina to family and friends hope to stay here again.