What We Love
- A stay in Italy's lovely seaside city of Naples, with breakfast and a welcome drinkStaying in a hotel full of sleek design touches and contemporary furnishings
- Grabbing a drink at the hotel's chic bar before turning in for the night
- Strolling by the harbor and taking in the majestic views of the Gulf of Naples
What To Know
- It's a 15-minute drive from the city center
- Breakfast is an tasty selection of pastries and treats
- Located near a train line, so light sleepers may want to bring earplugs
A sleek and modern hotel just outside Naples' city center, with chic, elegant guest rooms and a cozy bar
How to Get There
I am very happy with my stay at Best Western JFK. The staff are friendly and the hotel is comfortable and clean. The breakfast is of high quality. The pastries and cakes for breakfast are freshly baked every day. I particularly like the Sfogliatelle. It was amazing. I highly recommend this hotel.
Location good! Especially if you're planning on going to a soccer game.
Food good (breakfast)
The staff are friendly and helps in any matter.
Thank you Antonela and Antonio
Do not stay in this Hotel. Completely unsafe area. We were told to take our Jewelry off before leaving the Hotel and when we walked the street looking for a place to eat we were told we were not safe. Upon returning to the hotel and going to our room, the smell of cigarette smoke was overwhelming and we could hear a girl screaming while having sex.. It was an absolute nightmare. The room was a mess.. Not sure who it is writing the reviews for this hotel, but the location, area and hotel were an absolute nightmare.
This was a really good place to stay after a long airplain rideThe room was clean, quiet and the curtains were so heavy that it kept the daylight outThe breakfast was an awesome surprise It was an Italian buffet and part of the room costI highly recommend this hotel
This hotel is very nice clean and the staff is very nice and helpful we enjoyed our 2 night stay here They have limited garage parking so u have to pre book a garage parking spot before arriving and u have to pay for it but in front of hotel there like 6 parking spots if you get lucky to park there