No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa
What We Love
- Sample award-winning food in Brasserie One, listed in the 100 Best Restaurants in Ireland
- The Townhouse Suite for a spacious, sexy splurge
- A proper spa, with free use of aromatherapy, steam and relaxation rooms
- Courtyard kitchen garden that supplies veggies and herbs to the restaurant
- The 100 percent certified-organic seaweed facial
- Don’t miss Brasserie One’s Sunday brunch and locally reared roast beef
What To Know
- This hotel, with its feminine charms, is perfect for a girly weekend or for couples
- Brasserie One is closed on Mondays, so you’ll need to book an outside eatery (ask the staff for recommendations; light bites are available for guests)
- Weekend visitors; book your spa experience in advance
- Free tea and coffee on arrival; otherwise it has to be ordered from the bar
- If shooting for the spa, stay in the club rooms for easy access, or risk being seen strolling the hallways in your bathrobe
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa, you’ll be centrally located in Limerick, steps from Frank McCourt Museum and Limerick City Gallery of Art. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of People’s Park and Tait’s Clock.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 guestrooms featuring DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
How to Get There
This was my third stay in 1 Pery square, and I loved it just as much as my previous stays. Staff are so friendly, from check in, to the bar, to breakfast the next morning. Speaking of breakfast, it is unreal! Going back at the end of the month and already can't wait
My cousin and I stayed in hotel Saturday night. From the minute we arrived our whole experience was fabulous. Lunch was delicious. Spa was beautiful very relaxing. Beds were the ones you don t want to get up out of! We had dinner in restaurant the decor atmosphere and food was top class again our waiter was so friendly and attentive. Breakfast Sunday morning just so tasty. Freshly squeezed Orange juice brown bread was more than delicious along with fruit compote and freshly cooked scrambled egg. A special mention to Damien on reception just such a lovely person along with lady did nt get her name may be manager/owner so so friendly. We 'll definately be returning.
I was delighted with the service and food at no 1 pery square. We were served by Michelle who made our afternoon tea celebration extra special. I will be recommending this venue to my friends and family.
Had a wonderful afternoon at Perry’s square to celebrate my aunts birthday. Exceptional service from the lovley Michelle made our day extra special! I would highly recommend no.1 Perry’s Sqaure And I’ll definitely be visiting again😁
We spent 2 comfortable relaxing nights at No 1 Pery Square. The staff were helpful and very friendly. The room was very comfortable and very stylish. Breakfast was fantastic, the hot food on offer was delicious and I would recommend the mexican style eggs. Our evening meal in the Park Room was very tasty. The Voya spa was bliss. The thermal suites on offer were very relaxing as were the treatments on offer.
This hotel has so much to offer and is situated a few minutes walk from all that Limerick City has to offer.