No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa
What We Love
- Sample award-winning food in Brasserie One, listed in the 100 Best Restaurants in Ireland
- The Townhouse Suite for a spacious, sexy splurge
- A proper spa, with free use of aromatherapy, steam and relaxation rooms
- Courtyard kitchen garden that supplies veggies and herbs to the restaurant
- The 100 percent certified-organic seaweed facial
- Don’t miss Brasserie One’s Sunday brunch and locally reared roast beef
What To Know
- This hotel, with its feminine charms, is perfect for a girly weekend or for couples
- Brasserie One is closed on Mondays, so you’ll need to book an outside eatery (ask the staff for recommendations; light bites are available for guests)
- Weekend visitors; book your spa experience in advance
- Free tea and coffee on arrival; otherwise it has to be ordered from the bar
- If shooting for the spa, stay in the club rooms for easy access, or risk being seen strolling the hallways in your bathrobe
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa, you’ll be centrally located in Limerick, steps from Frank McCourt Museum and Limerick City Gallery of Art. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of People’s Park and Tait’s Clock.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 guestrooms featuring DVD players. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
How to Get There
Have stayed here on a couple of occasions over the last few years and have never been disappointed with the location, the accommodation, the friendly staff nor the food. Like all places of this ilk, you get what you pay for. Is it exclusive ? No, not really, their Lunch and Dinner Clientele is reflective of the local community (and an eye to business), so don’t be expecting an up market, 5 Star residence. But if you want a comfortable, friendly, well appointed place to stay in Limerick City then I would thoroughly recommend it !!
We have just returned from a two night stay and am already looking forward to our next visit. The atmosphere in the hotel was so relaxing and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Our room was so cozy, warm & clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. We ate in the Bar the first night and in Sash Restaurant on the second night and the food and service was excellent. Special thanks to Patricia and Damien.
Just had a wonderful night at this hotel , nothing negative to say .
Room -top notch and lots of little extras to make it stand out .
Staff - friendly and accommodating- bar man Seamus I think ? was excellent and super friendly with a bit of craic .
Hotel is spotless and the dinner and breakfast was excellent.
Will defo be coming back and I’ll be sure to spread the word .
Thanks for a lovely stay .