Palace Hotel Legnano
What We Love
- A lovely hotel and spa in Legnano, near Milan and lakes Maggiore and Como, with breakfastVenturing to Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for the day
- Unwinding in the hotel’s dreamy spa complex
- Staying within an hour of Milan, with its world-renowned shopping and cultural sights
What To Know
- Located just 15 minutes from Milan
- You can request shuttle service to and from nearby airports and train stations
- There's an onsite garage with secure, covered parking spaces
- Free WiFi is really spotty
Poised partway between northern Italy’s spectacular lakes and the cosmopolitan city of Milan, Legnano is a popular gateway for exploring Lombardy. The four-star Palace Hotel Legnano is the top-rated hotel in the area on TripAdvisor and holds a Certificate of Excellence.
Home to an impressive spa inspired by Roman Baths, you can spend some much-needed downtime in the hot tub, Turkish bath and sauna, enjoy a soothing aromatherapy massage or take a dip in the indoor swimming pool. For a taste of the region, sample some freshly made pasta, seafood or risotto in the hotel’s fine dining restaurant.
How to Get There
Staff were very good and as helpful as they could be, breakfast was very good and room was nice. Half hour walk into Legnano or an hour train into Milan. Location was the problem. Fitness facilities were nominal and there was no pool. WiFi was sporadic so not consistent.
Breakfast and service was exceptional and the room was well air conditioned and clean. I very much liked the addition of a fridge to keep snacks and drinks for my trips outside the hotel. However, I am disappointed that the spa was closed for maintenance for the enitrety of my stay. I feel that the hotel should have informed its guests much earlier of the inconvenience. I also feel that a price reduction should be given to guests as the spa is undoubtedly one of the amenities which guests not only booked for but which allows the hotel a four-star rating and four-star price. I would recommend this hotel, nevertheless.
Stayed for 2 nights. Hotel very basic. No water in rooms service poor other than Ashmi who was very helpful. No public transport in Legnano, expensive private taxis. Won’t rush back. Would rather stay in Milan and commute.