Trinity City Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Trinity City Hotel, you’ll be centrally located in Dublin, minutes from The Book of Kells and Trinity College. This 4-star hotel is close to National Gallery of Ireland at Merrion Square and Ha’ Penny Bridge.
Make yourself at home in one of the 198 guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Food & Drink
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
How to Get There
What a excellent hotel from arrival to leaving this is a great place to stay when visiting Dublin great location staff are so friendly and helpful rooms are so clean and fresh thanks again to The Trinity City team you were all great
Overall the hotel is very mediocre by North American standards, but the location is good enough and the staff are very friendly (even if they’re entirely unavailable most of the time).
- the staff are very busy, so if you call the staff to book your car or order room service, you likely won’t get an answer.
- you need to activate a card to get into the very small gym
- The hallways are very loud as people come back from the bars late at night, so I would recommend upgrading to one of the suites with a separate hallway. The room doors are not tightly sealed, so you can hear everything.
- the hotel lounge is known to attract some very loud and drunk customers.
- The pillow top beds are quite worn, so there are definite “groove” on either side of the bed.
- staff are very friendly and do genuinely want to help you.
- the location is fantastic - you can walk everywhere.
- the water pressure in the shower is amazing!
- when you do finally reach someone at reception, they definitely take care of you.
We had a WONDERFUL experience at Trinity City! We stayed here for a few days during our wedding and everyone was so kind and helpful. Since we did a destination wedding we had a lot of luggage with us and there were several times were the team helped us to and from our room/car with items. Room service was prompt and tasty. The front desk let us store a few items after our wedding until we were able to pick them up! Just excellent customer all the way around.
Our room was beautiful as were every part of the hotel lobby, bar, and restaurant! Location was phenomenal too!
We loved our time in Dublin and when we come back, we will hope to stay here again!