The Harmony Hotel
What We Love
- Nourishing natural treatments and outdoor yoga at the on-site Healing Center
- Easy access to one of the premier surfing beaches in Costa Rica
- The tropical cocktails at the outdoor bar use natural ingredients and come with sustainable bamboo straws
- Lazing about on your private hammock
- Surfing- and yoga-themed retreats
- READ MORE: Find your perfect Costa Rica vacation
What To Know
- Several bungalows are currently being renovated
- It's a two-to-three-hour drive from the airport in Liberia over sometimes bumpy and inconsistent roads; guests can rent cars at the airport or organize a transfer through the hotel
- The local airstrip — which is in a cow field — is serviced by two domestic airlines
- The hotel is just outside the town of Nosara along an unpaved road, which can be tricky to navigate on foot at night
- The hotel’s beautiful, natural setting is home to birds, monkeys and other wildlife, and it’s not uncommon to come across nonvenomous spiders and scorpions on the grounds or in the rooms
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Located in Nosara, The Harmony Hotel is minutes from Safari Surf School and Nosara Beach. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Nosara Wildlife Rescue and Garza Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private furnished patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Snacks are also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Harmony is probably one of those places where I could just pack up and move for the rest of my life!
I simply love this place, the yoga classes are amazing (about 4 per day and complementary for hotel guests) $10-$15 for outsiders.
Food is really good; it’s amazing at the Juice Bar... ohhh that coconut shake to die for.
Service is super attentive, bedding is so perfect I want to get same bed for home!
Long walks on Guiones beach are a highlight!
Try to book during low season, it gets quite, inexpensive, and even the rainy afternoons are perfect!
Oh and be aware of the “gran arribada” the turtle nesting in Ostional, just a 20 minute drive. They would tell you about it at the hotel if you ask them to arrange for you!
Food is excellent, delicious and yummy: original local salads, cheviche and superb Japanese style revisited sushi and sushimi options. The staff is lovely and welcoming. A place to visit if you spend time in Nosara area.
We recently stayed at the Harmony Hotel in Nosara. We enjoyed the experience - particularly the location on beautiful Playa Guiones . We loved the superb food at the restaurant, and the nice people that work there. It is a bit difficult to get to the hotel via dirt roads, but worth the effort-especially if you practice yoga and/or surf.
One tip: do not venture off the property at night without a flashlight and very good directions.
Great Peaceful stay, beautiful boutique style hotel. Service was top notch and the food was superb. Private enclosed wood patio with outdoor shower was a unique experience. Would go back in a heartbeat!
Great food, hotel and beaches, surfing was only good for a few days during my visit.Place has a good feel all round. We took our kids with us and they had a blast too. The hotel has decent board rentals if you don't wanna drag boards along. Love that place