The Harmony Hotel
What We Love
- Nourishing natural treatments and outdoor yoga at the on-site Healing Center
- Easy access to one of the premier surfing beaches in Costa Rica
- The tropical cocktails at the outdoor bar use natural ingredients and come with sustainable bamboo straws
- Lazing about on your private hammock
- Surfing- and yoga-themed retreats
- READ MORE: Find your perfect Costa Rica vacation
What To Know
- Several bungalows are currently being renovated
- It's a two-to-three-hour drive from the airport in Liberia over sometimes bumpy and inconsistent roads; guests can rent cars at the airport or organize a transfer through the hotel
- The local airstrip — which is in a cow field — is serviced by two domestic airlines
- The hotel is just outside the town of Nosara along an unpaved road, which can be tricky to navigate on foot at night
- The hotel’s beautiful, natural setting is home to birds, monkeys and other wildlife, and it’s not uncommon to come across nonvenomous spiders and scorpions on the grounds or in the rooms
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Located in Nosara, The Harmony Hotel is minutes from Safari Surf School and Nosara Beach. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Nosara Wildlife Rescue and Garza Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private furnished patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Snacks are also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
This place was so perfect for me. I needed somewhere to relax and truly get off the grid. The rooms are designed for rest and relaxation. The only distractions are the ones you create. The pool area is beautiful and only steps away from the beach. There is a wonderful spa and yoga classes available every day. The juice bar makes your juice on the spot, fresh with every order. The food is organic and very fresh. You can not go wrong here. Everyone is friendly and there are so many places to chill outside your room, you will have trouble deciding where you want to relax. I came in June, which is the rainy season but it rained mostly at night. So I didn't miss a beat.
The rooms are spacious and the cleaning service great and everyone has their own patio. The beach is within walking distance and the waves are great for surfers and private and group lessons for surfing available.
The pool is warm, surrounded by palms and foliage filled with lizards, iguanas, and birds.
They did a great accommodating my special diet.
We hope to return next year.
We didn't stay here, but we used their salt-water swimming, took advantage of their amazing coffee shop (and treats) as well as spa services. Can highly recommend each of these. We stayed elsewhere but were permitted to use the amenities if we purchased any other services, except for the restaurant. It was for guests only. It was a lovely and relaxing afternoon. They also have a delightful little shop with a wide variety of book choices. I would definitely consider staying here on another visit.