Canne Bianche Lifestyle & Hotel
What We Love
- A boutique spa hotel on the iyllic shores of Puglia, just steps from the sea The deliciously short walk to the beach and the hotel's stunning Adriatic views
- Savoring delicacies at the hotel's restaurant, made with ingredients from the garden
- Unwinding with a treatment or two at the blissful spa
What To Know
- Located a quick walk from the beach
- Drive into Fasano – it's just 10 minutes away, or Ostuni which is just 20 minutes
- Most rooms have views of the sea or garden; some have hydromassage baths
- Free WiFi and parking are available
Do as the Romans do and holiday in Puglia – you certainly won’t be disappointed. Follow the Italians to one of their favourite staycation spots and you’ll find wild beaches, ancient sites and menus crammed with the catch of the day, fresh from the nearby waters.
Away from Italy’s tourist-laden North, the four-star Canne Bianche Lifestyle & Hotel promises its own idyllic piece of Puglia’s impressive scenery. With a focus on nature inside and out, Adriatic Sea views are married with an eco-chic décor to create a cool and contemporary space.
Homemade Mediterranean flavours waft over from the restaurants, that showcases the best local produce at lunch and dinner. The indulgent spa reveals the area’s true beauty, with ingredients taken from the hotel’s garden. The short walk to the beach, just 60 metres away, promises yet more unspoiled beauty. The beautiful Canne Bianche Lifestyle & Hotel shows off its TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014 with Italian aplomb.
How to Get There
Really enjoyed our short staying at Canne Bianche! This hotel offers all the features to relax and feel like being spoilt from breakfast to bedtime!! Attentive and welcoming staff! Great food and extensive wine lists with Puglia products!
Can’t wait to come back again soon!
Thank you all
What a beautiful hotel ! Everything is perfect, we spent five great days at the hotel enjoying all the facilities. The pool is lovely, the location by the beach is perfect, great food and wine, nice spa, friendly staff.
we were at this Hotel for 3 nights , it was really fantastic: service, personal are very helpful, always available, polite ...
breakfast is really excellent !!! big choices , fresh fruits !
we had a room with Jaccuzzi, really a pleasure
the spa, hammam ... is very very nice !
location: at the see, with a beach, big pool...
you can rent bikes for free !
fabulous experience !