Helvetia Thermal Spa
What We Love
- Unwind with a blissful stay at this spa hotel in Tuscany, with breakfast and optional dinnerFinding endless ways to relax in the hotel’s epic spa
- Discovering some of the best pasta known to man in the vibrant city of Bologna
- The hotel is ranked as one of the top two hotels in the entire province by former TripAdvisor guests, with glowing reviews that have earned it a Certificate of Excellence
What To Know
- The historic hotel first opened in 1904; a 2006 renovation modernized the building but also restored its 19th-century architecture
- The best place to relax is the rooftop hot tub
- Access to the wellness center comes at an additional cost
Hotel Helvetia Thermal Spa celebrates the Tuscan region’s natural hot springs and dedication to wellness with an outstanding spa centre. In fact, wellness is a theme flowing throughout the four-star hotel’s facilities, with service that turns hospitality into an art form.
Feeling good and enjoying the finer things in life are beautifully married in the restaurant, where you can try out some of the gorgeous dishes for which Tuscan cuisine is famous in the courtyard setting. Enjoy a lighter meal at the Helvetia Club, where you’ll also have a choice of spectacular cocktails and delicious wines on the terrace.
Of course, this is as much a spa centre as it is a hotel, so packing your swimsuit is a must if you intend to enjoy this natural aqua wonderland, enriched with thermal waters. The hammam, saunas, thermal water pool with its own waterfall, and a Jacuzzi are among some of the facilities to enjoy before you even think about leaving the hotel.
How to Get There
Me and my partner spent an amazing weekend in this Hotel
We had Spa time when we arrived, then an amazing dinner then a stroll through the center of the town and the next day more SPA time after an amazinf buffet breakfast!!
Will go back!!
This is a gorgeous unexplored area of Italy. The food is local and outstanding. The Helvetia is a lovely hotel right in the centre of the town, with comfortable rooms, great staff, and terrific pool and spa.
This hotel is quite nice with large, clean, quiet rooms, fully appointed. In the hotel is a spa with thermal pool and gym. Staff are very professional and helpful. Breakfast was exceptional. Would not hesitate to stay here again