Dimora Casa Eugenia
What We Love
- An idyllic stay in a Tuscan village, including breakfast, a Chianti wine tour and extras
- Visiting the nearby Ponte a Buriano, a bridge supposedly used in the background of the Mona Lisa
- Hopping from one vineyard and wine cellar to another, sniffing some of Italy's finest bouquets
- The chance to slip into a sleepy, peaceful pace of life in the Italian countryside
- Taking day trips to the historic towns of Siena and Florence
What To Know
- The property dates back to the 14th century; expect exposed stone walls, chandeliers and painted frescoes
- There's no on-site restaurant, but breakfast is served on the terrace with panoramic views of the rolling countryside
- Located 30 minutes south of Florence
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Dimora Casa Eugenia in Loro Ciuffenna, you’ll be on a river and close to La Pieve di San Pietro a Gropina and Mulino Ad Acqua. This guesthouse is within the vicinity of Soffena Abbey and Croce del Pratomagno.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this guesthouse include babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and a television in a common area.
Food & Drink
Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
How to Get There
We love travelling around Italy and Tuscany is one of our favourite areas. We have been to Siena and Florence as well as San Gimigiano and Montepulciano. Having visited Loro Ciufenna we now rate this in our top three places in Tuscany and Dimora Casa Eugenia as one of the best places we have stayed in. If you are after tranquility then this fits the bill. We loved the fact that the B&B was close to two good restaurants as well as the Central Cafe in the square. A very good cafe overlooked the valley and served excellent coffee. We thoroughly enjoyed our time at Casa Eugenia and the help we received from our friendly hosts. Breakfasts were also very good and the room very comfortable with nice thick towels.
My friend and I booked this hotel via Verychic and it was one of the best deals we made for our roadtrip in Tuscany. The hotel might be a bit confusing to find according to GPS indications but once you do, I'm sure you'll love it as much as we did. Despite having modern installations, it has retained a certain old charm. The rooms are nice and the staff was extremely friendly. They did not hesitate to suggest worthwhile attractions in Tuscany and were always at our disposal should we have needed something.
Casa Eugenia is well situated in Loro Ciuffena, a great jump off point for visiting many of the well known towns in Tuscany. The hotel room was spacious, clean and comfortable. The owners, Francesca and Carlo were both friendly and helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.