Beach House – All-inclusive
What We Love
- Relaxing on the balcony of an Oceanfront Suite at sunset, cocktail in hand
- The long list of activities, including kayaking and kiteboarding available on Grace Bay beach
- Going for a romantic beach picnic with food prepared by the resort
What To Know
- Some ground-floor rooms are close to the pool – if you want total privacy opt for a room on the upper floors
- The pool isn’t huge, but if you want more space to swim, the sea is just a steps away
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Residing on a private two-acre site overlooking the gentle curve of Grace Bay, this 21-suite property on the Turks and Caicos island of Providenciales (better known locally as Provo) is perfect for beach lovers looking for a quiet, relaxing vacation. A deck leads from the turquoise sea past prickly grass dunes to the hotel, which has a low, three-story plantation-style façade, ringed with wooden balconies and tinged with colors of grey and sand, that blends seamlessly into the surrounding scenery.
Bed and Bath
At more than 1,000 square feet, the 21 suites here feel more like spacious apartments than hotel rooms. Beach-chic decor includes modern cane and bamboo furniture, whitewashed cupboards, barefoot-friendly tiled flooring, soothing light blue walls and floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the sea. Well-equipped kitchenettes (including breakfast bar, large prep area, and fridge) make it easy for guests to make their own meals for an alfresco dinner on the private terrace. Families will love the downstairs suites, which are the most convenient for beach or pool, while couples, honeymooners and folks seeking a tad more privacy should opt for second- or third-floor corner suites.
Drinks, light snacks and appetizers are available at the pool bar throughout the day. Guests can also opt to retire to their “pampering pod” — a two-bed beach unit linked by table and parasol – for a private meal followed by a massage. If you’re feeling more active, the Beach House offers water sports including kayak rentals and snorkeling, or set out in the resort’s own catamaran to explore the coastline’s coves. When the sun sets, visit the Beach House Movement restaurant for dinner and try the delicious menu of tapas and fusion dishes using fresh local ingredients.
How to Get There
Upon arrival I could feel the good vibes from Beach House Turks and Caicos. The staff was very welcoming and mad me feel as if I was home. They are very attentive to your needs and requests. If you are looking for a low key luxury accomodation this is it! The beach is beautiful and is perfect for just relaxing. Each room has designated beach chairs so there is no need to wake up early just to get chairs. Food and drink service was a pleasant experience. I caught some conch and the chef was nice enough to cook it for me for lunch and dinner. Good drinks, good food, and good vibes. Every member of the staff works really hard to make sure you have the best experience possible. I would definitely stay at the Beach House again in the future. Enjoy your stay!
We just got back from a 25th Anniversary trip to The Beach House and I want to go back! It was our first all inclusive so we may have a different perspective than those that do it often. What we loved:
1. The Beach - its gorgeous. Absolutely beautiful. Loved lounging on the floats anchored in the ocean. It doesn't get more relaxing than that!
2. The size of the property - 21 rooms. Each has a name instead of a number which is a cozy touch. I don't think they were at full capacity but I just loved the size of the property. It kept us relaxed.
3. Get a second story, beach front room. I loved our view - although a little obstructed, just gorgeous. The room wasn't fancy but it is very nice and clean. Loved having a fridge stocked with drinks and waters in our room. The balcony/porch was AMAZING.
4. The food and service - food service was slow but who is in a hurry there? The food was always hot when it got to us and the dinner selection, while limited, was adequate and tasty. My husband kept commenting how good the sauces were with each meal. Lunch is more beachside food but we liked that. Breakfast could have been served quicker... we were trying to get to the beach or shopping! Shout out to Sashana - she was lovely!
5. Lounge chairs - they have two assigned to every room so you don't have to rush out early to try and get your spot! There are a few chairs closer to the ocean and we switched to one of those day two because I like being right on the water. No problem to do so as they weren't assigned to another room at the time.
6. Staff was very friendly and kind. Definitely wanted you to be happy and relaxed.
September and October are off season there so be prepared for a few things to be closed/not available on the island. We worked around it. Can't wait to go back to Turks and Caicos!
We recently returned from the Beach House in Turks and Caicos. By far, this was one of our favorite vacations. The boutique setting fit perfectly for us. Our suite was very comfortable and spacious. We loved the water views. The quality of the food surpassed our expectations. Our reserved beach chairs with beachside food and drink service made that glorious turquoise beach even more amazing. But what made our trip special was the attentive and friendly staff. Thank you to Carlton, Dewayne, Randal, Dio, Sammy, Kavin, Saskia, Chinedu, Christal, Lakenya, Parker and of course Toby, the in house potcake. We look forward to returning and recommend this resort highly.