Wora Bura Hua Hin Resort & Spa
What We Love
- An elegant five-star resort just moments from a white-sand beach, including breakfast and extrasThe aroma of Thai herbs in the blissfully tranquil Wora Spa
- Dining on the open-air terrace of Rak Talay Restaurant
- Taking a short stroll to Cicada Night Market to try the local street food
What To Know
- The hotel runs a free shuttle in and out of central Hua Hin
- There's not a ton of places within walking distance, but it is located across from the popular Cicada market
- WiFi is poor
Sharp lines and conceptual furnishings have been eschewed for a more romantic, old-world aesthetic at the five-star Wora Bura Hua Hin Resort & Spa. Though this luxury retreat was opened in 2005, it’s reminiscent of 19th century Thailand, with intricate architectural details and a peaceful garden setting.
There are 77 rooms, a choice of restaurants and bars, and a quiet spa where Thai and Western techniques are fused. Relax by the freeform pool or under the shade of a frangipani tree with a good read in hand. Should you wish to get sand between your toes, you won’t have to wander far; the powder-soft Hua Hin Beach is visible from the resort and a mere few minutes’ walk away.
How to Get There
It was a terrific central location. Close to town but on a very quiet street. The hotel was very clean. Breakfast was included and very tasty. Front desk staff very helpful. Great choice. We will go back again soon.
Stayed here last october with my wife and child. Resort is like something straight out of a historical Lakorn, beautiful wood buildings throughout on a spacious leafy grounds. Rooms are big, with nice facilities throughout. Staff are lovely, friendly and helpful. The pool is one of the best around and it's right on the seafront. Is pretty close to Cicada market which is great and a short ride into Hua Hin. Best hotel we've stayed at in Thailand, will be coming again later this year.
We spent four nights in this gorgeous resort. The breakfast was plentiful and we enjoyed two treatments in the lovely spa. Being low season, we had the pool to ourselves most days. The resort is right on the beach so we had some great walks. It was very quiet and relaxing, and th staff were very helpful.