Cape Nidhra Hotel Hua Hin
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Cape Nidhra Hotel Hua Hin is centrally located in Hua Hin, walking distance from San Paulo Hua Hin Hospital and close to Pone Kingpetch Statue. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Hua Hin Shopping Mall and Hua Hin Market Village.
Make yourself at home in one of the 59 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, where you can take in a pool view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Stayed at the cape nidhra for 8 nights at the start of July
Check in was great, staff so friendly. Offered drinks, biscuits and cold towels which was lovely. Staff escorted us to room and showed us around which was a nice touch. All suitcases were brought up to the room also
Room was great, spacious. Bathroom even better! Big bath and shower. Plunge pool on the balcony was amazing, great to cool off in! Only issue with the room was the air conditioning. We found it to be tempremental. Sometimes it was cool in the room other times it was unbareably warm but aircon was always on the same setting. Staff did look at this once for us but problem remained. Complementary plug in to keep mosquitos away was in room.
Breakfast was good, decent selection and staff were attentive and welcoming.
Pool area was lovely, enough room and sunbeds for all. Pool attendants were attentive. Hotel doesn’t let anyone reserve sunbeds and does enforce this which is good!
Food and drink in the hotel was good. Happy hour was a bargain
Beach area is lovely. Lots of jellyfish in the water but didn’t stop our party swimming with no injuries! Horses on the beach do pee/poo though and I witnessed a guy kicking the poo into the sea. This is in no way the hotels fault!
Staff in this hotel are so friendly, from the reception staff to security and grounds men. All had a smile and a welcome when passing.
Easy to get a tuk tuk from outside the hotel. We found there was lots outside the hospital across from hotel. Read reviews about it being difficult to cross the road outside hotel. It is a busy road but hotel security will stop traffic for you. Supermarket across the road was very cheap.
Negatives- invited to have cocktails with management in the hotel, management weren’t present.
Ordered a mcdonalds in to room one day as food at hotel was expensive to eat everyday. Reception staff ordered this and brought to room with no issues. 2 days later requested the same and was told that reception staff weren’t allowed to do this. Was given a phone number which didn’t work but no assistance given with this. For a hotel which is self catering you should be allowed to eat food from other places?
Hua Hin was much busier than we expected so this hotel was a peaceful oasis. It has a lovely pool area looking over palm trees and the sea, which you need here as the sea is a bit of a no-go area swimming wise due to the box jellyfish. The hotel style is modern but not in a cold way, very tastefully done. The employees were friendly, polite and professional. I would advise when booking to stipulate King Sized bed if you want one; we were given a room with twin beds pushed together and it took a while to get another room. The rooms are a lovely big size. As the plots of land for the hotels stretch from the road to the beach, the hotel is long and narrow. This means that the room view is to the side of the hotel rather than the sea. It’s fine but not much to look at so don’t expect a view.
Food is really good, both western and Thai. The Rocks bar has a happy hour from 10-11pm but as the service is soooo slow I’d recommend you get your order in ASAP! Ours took 40 minutes one night and 20 minutes the next and it’s very quiet. I wouldn’t bother with the bar again because of this but I would recommend the hotel overall.
Be wary of the taxis the security guards call you; we got out of one after thirty seconds as it had no aircon (yes I know I sound like a princess but it was humid and 35 degrees!) and he started driving erratically and trying to sell us more tours. Go the the taxi rank outside the police station in town. Only a five minute walk.
splurged a little to stay here and we are not disappointed! our room had a small pool and jacuzzi. bath room was big with bathtub. we were served welcome drinks and snacks upon check in and a plate of welcome fruits. we were later then surprised with a cake to celebrate our honeymoon ;)
staff are polite and friendly. our room is furthest from the beach though so it was a long walk to the pool area. beach area is clean and not crowded.
hotel is directly opposite grand night market, we went there to watch world cup with the crowd.
pool is gorgeous, breakfast spread is delicious.
cons: slope to carpark was a bit steep towards the end so please drive slowly. we waited quite a while for the check out process only to find out that we were cleared but was not informed. otherwise everthing else is great.
Just returned from a relaxing stay at the Cape Nidhra Hotel, Hua Hin. Everything was fabulous, the guest room was comfy and quiet. Loved the private plunge pool on the balcony, I began and ended every day in our own private pool. The hotel public spaces and gardens are very well kept and a pleasure to experience. The hotel incorporates water features seamlessly into the decor providing one the feeling of tranquility and peacefulness that makes this property a very special place to stay. The restaurant was delicious and we especially enjoyed the happy hour drinks on the rooftop bar. My favorite feature of the hotel was the massive salt water pool. It is absolutely beautiful and we found ourselves laying by it or cooling off in it all of our days here. I didn't see much of Hua Hin because we didn't want to leave the hotel. I highly recommend this property to anyone looking for a quiet, zen holiday retreat.
We spent a week in this delightful boutique hotel
• Located in Hua Hin, the favourite summer retreat of the Thai royal family
• The rear of the hotel faced the public beach
• There was a night market directly across the road which was very popular with those wishing to sample street food
• There was also a very good bakery/ delicatessen opposite which supplied the hotel with bread, as well as a 7/ 11 mini supermarket
• The hotel was also within walking distance of bars and popular restaurants
• It was also within easy reach of two shopping malls, one of which was walkable
ROOM & AMENITIES
• We loved the spacious accommodation, the bathroom seemed enormous with standalone bath and rain shower and was the length of the bedroom
• We had our own plunge pool on the balcony, the water was a little chilly but we braved it several times!
• Tea and coffee making facilities were available
• Free wi-fi
• We were able to use the air conditioned library/ sitting room once we’d checked out until our transport arrived
FOOD & DRINK
• On check-in, we were greeted with refreshing cold drinks and given home-made cookies/ sweets
• There were also welcoming fruit and chocolates in our room
• Breakfast was very good with plenty of choice,
• We often had lunch at the restaurant, which was always nicely cooked and well presented
• The infinity pool was welcoming and was adjacent to the beach
• The security guards at the front of the premises were very friendly and always hailed taxis/ tuk tuk if required
• The hotel offered excursions and were much cheaper than booking through a holiday rep. We loved the tour they booked to a Floating Market and Bridge over River Kwai. We were also given a packed picnic breakfast by the hotel which was much appreciated
• The hotel is fairly small, quiet and relaxing. Customer service is excellent and the Receptionist, Wassana, was very gracious and particularly helpful. We were given a parting gift of some home-made macaroons which was much appreciated. We’d definitely return to this hotel again, thank you for a lovely stay.