Cape Nidhra Hotel Hua Hin
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Cape Nidhra Hotel Hua Hin is centrally located in Hua Hin, walking distance from San Paulo Hua Hin Hospital and close to Pone Kingpetch Statue. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Hua Hin Shopping Mall and Hua Hin Market Village.
Make yourself at home in one of the 59 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and designer toiletries.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, where you can take in a pool view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Everything about this hotel was perfect! Stunning hotel, perfect beach location. Nicest staff we have ever met. We did the cooking class which was great fun. Cant thank you enough for making our honeymoon so perfect. I cried when we had to leave - it was just so wonderful.
Had the pleasure of staying here for 2 nights last month and had a wonderful time at this property.
1. Huge and comfortable room with a large terrace and private outdoor mini pool.
2. Very friendly staff who were keen to help.
3. Must visit the small roof top bar as it was very comfortable and relaxing.
4. Very nice spa and massage, although pricey compared to those outside.
1. Breakfast quality and options were limited for a true 5 star hotel.
2. Most rooms face the plot or building next door without sea views.
3. Pool is nice but I wish there's quiet hours and basic usage rules the hotel would enforce. We had a group teenagers who took over the pool and were splashing, screaming and jumping for hours. Did not respect the rest of the guests who were quietly enjoying the facilities. Disappointed the staff didn't do anything. If there was another pool to use, this wouldn't be an issue, but there's no where else to go for a peaceful afternoon pool side within the hotel.
We first visited Nidhra for our 25th wedding anniversary 5 years ago and immediately fell in love with the place and its staff. So marking our 30th was the perfect excuse to return.
It was like stepping into a comfy pair of slippers, immediately at ease and relaxed. One small change (a new enclosed rooftop bar) but the quality is still exceptional.
When it rains your balcony is a perfect spot to watch the deluge and when the sun shines the garden trees provide additional shade.
Breakfast is amazing. Look forward to coming back.