NH Collection Torino Piazza Carlina
What We Love
- A luxurious room or suite in Italy's gorgeous city of Turin, with breakfast and a welcome drinkStaying right in the heart of Turin, one of Italy's most impressive cities
- Enjoying complimentary daily breakfast and a welcome drink on arrival
- Savoring gourmet dishes, both at the hotel's restaurant and in the local eateries
What To Know
- Within easy walking distance of the Turin Royal Palace, Egyptian Museum, National Cinema Museum, and more
- Free WiFi throughout
- Check-in starts at 3 pm while check out is by 12 pm
- The 160-room hotel is pet-friendly
How to Get There
Very nice hotel. Check in was great and location is fantastic.
I would have given 5 stars but there was a bit of a hard time finding chargers or setting personal phones close to the bed. This might only be personal opinion because there was a desk behind the bed and outlets under the table behind the bed.
Location wonderful for touring city on foot.Breakfast wonderful with sitting in the patio. Front desk staff very helpful and friendly. Large comfortable rooms. Valet parking (for a fee). Certainly can recommend.
Check in was smooth and friendly. Our rooms were perfect and tasteful with the sound of the church bells. The location was close to the river and square if needed and the hotel had amenities like meeting rooms if needed. I had breakfast in the hotel which was basic but did the trick. We ate dinner in the hotel restaurant which is different to the bar - they have different menus. The food was out of this world. I had the Set course and it was 4 courses all well worth the money. Amazing.