NH Collection Torino Piazza Carlina
What We Love
- A luxurious room or suite in Italy's gorgeous city of Turin, with breakfast and a welcome drinkStaying right in the heart of Turin, one of Italy's most impressive cities
- Enjoying complimentary daily breakfast and a welcome drink on arrival
- Savoring gourmet dishes, both at the hotel's restaurant and in the local eateries
What To Know
- Within easy walking distance of the Turin Royal Palace, Egyptian Museum, National Cinema Museum, and more
- Free WiFi throughout
- Check-in starts at 3 pm while check out is by 12 pm
- The 160-room hotel is pet-friendly
How to Get There
From the moment we walked and were shown to our beautiful room, in the absolute centre of action in Torino, everyone was so uniformly friendly, professional and truly helpful. Had lots of good service all over the world, this was different. Front desk Simon made reservations for all our dinners, we have some food restrictions and they were great, based on what our preferences- bingo, 100% perfect. He made changes, no problem, even arranged for a Doctor. Carola arranged a full day trip to Barola, with car that was an incredible, with print outs reservations, maps. Location is in beautiful plaza Carlina, quiet but minutes walk to all that is great in Torino. Beautiful old, lovely, updated building. Eat dinner there and ya, also superb. Could not recommend highly enough. Will definitely stay at NH Collection hotels again, really surprising, delightfully so. Thanks Simon.
This will be my favorite business stay hotel in Torino for next occasions. The inner patio with the galeries are closed with an impressive glass facade. Rooms are new, high and spacious.
Bar breathes a relaxed street atmosphere while. Breakfast is complete and of good quality. I will recommend my customers to book here. Good value for money!
Stayed for one night and wanted to stay longer. Rooms are clean, modern and equipped with everything you need. Lovely views overlooking the historic side streets.
Breakfast choice was incredible and the margarita in the bar was one of the best I’ve ever tasted (and I’ve tasted quite a few!)
Will definitely be back!
Spent a perfect weekend in Turin at this hotel. service food and ambiance were impeccable - it was a really 5star experience - each night the staff arranged for us to eat in a traditional trattoria and ensured we had reservations, time and directions to get there - nothing to fault was wonderful - thank you
- rooms are super pretty, new and clean
- breakfast is very good with a lot of choice
- position is great
- little expensive but worth it
The overall experience was very nice, I would go back