Katiliya Khao Lak Pool Villas
What We Love
- Plush villas all feature a terrace, a lounge and a kitchen, and most feature a private pool
- Guests have access to sister property Pullman Khao Lak Katiliya Resort and Spa’s facilities, including five restaurants
- In-room dining is available 24 hours a day
What To Know
- Set on lush tropical grounds but with easy access to the beach
- There’s a sprawling outdoor pool that overlooks the Andaman Sea
- Within walking distance of Khao Lak’s famed beaches
- Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
This collection of 75 plush villas occupies a prime spot in Khao Lak, a paradisical stretch of Andaman coastline is a beautiful 70 minute coastal drive from Phuket International Airport. All the spacious villas (the smallest is 646 square feet) come with a terrace, a sleek sitting area and a kitchen, and most feature a private pool surrounded by daybeds. You’ll likely spend most of your time in tropical seclusion, but when you’re ready to venture outside, all guests have access to sister property Pullman Khao Lak Katiliya Resort and Spa’s facilities, including an outdoor pool overlooking the Andaman Sea and a rooftop bar with panoramic views of Khao Lak. The range of restaurants satisfies practically any craving: You can feast on Indian food, tuck into Italian classics at Mosaic, sample the four distinct types of Thai cuisine at Baan Thai, or get your fill of fresh seafood at Bamboo, a beachfront grill shaded by palm trees.
In the Area
No one would blame you for spending every single day in Khao Lak at the beach. The quieter, family-friendly answer to raucous Phuket has more than 15 miles of the stunning jungle-meets-water coastline that made Thai beaches famous in the first place. Spend your days checking out the various white sands, borrow a bike from the hotel to tool around town, or book a round at the nearby Tublamu golf course. Whatever you do, make time to watch the sunset: All the beaches face west.