APSARA Beachfront Resort and Villa
What We Love
- A stylish resort in Thailand's beachfront paradise of Khao Lak – includes breakfast The picturesque crystal-blue waters and white-sand beaches of Khao Lak
- Opting for the Pool villa and enjoying a relaxing, private dip
- Dining barefoot at Zeus Beach Bar, with a cocktail in hand and a platter of grilled seafood on the table
What To Know
- The resort arranges day trips to the Phi Phi islands and local market excursions
- Pool Villas come with beach bags filled with essentials like flashlights, flip flops, umbrellas, and towels
- Free WiFi works really well
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Unwind at the impossibly chic Apsara Beachfront Resort and Villa, a four-star beachfront right on the glistening white sands of Khao Lak’s Pakarang Beach. Here you can spend hours gazing at the stretch of blue that is the Andaman Sea, sip cocktails by the infinity pool, book Thai massages in gorgeous outdoor pavilions and crash out in your fabulously sleek room or villa with luxury touches aplenty.
Rather than sport a traditional tropical resort appearance, this luxury destination took a contemporary approach. It is all clean lines, full floor-to-ceiling glass windows, sleek furnishings and stylish minimalism here. The generously sized rooms and private pool villas are beyond spacious with bright light flooding in thanks to the modern aesthetics of the space.
A family-friendly resort, there are plenty of activities to keep the little ones occupied while you get your tan on or sneak off to the spa for a pampering session. Exceeding expectations, the resort has also bagged a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.