The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
With a stay at The Logan Philadelphia, Curio Collection by Hilton, you’ll be centrally located in Parkway Museum District, steps from Cathedral Basilica of Saints Peter and Paul and Academy of Natural Sciences. This 4.5-star hotel is close to Liberty Bell Center and Independence Hall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 391 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
Our car was taken by the valet quickly, the gentleman was professional and pleasant. David assisted us with our bags from the valet and up to our rooms, his level of customer service was 5 star plus!! David smiled, offered us water, asked if there was anything else we needed, and made sure EVERYTHING was to our liking. Steven made the check in process efficient and professional. The style of decor throughout the hotel and our rooms were eclectic, very elegant pieces of art that bring everything together. Our beds were comfortable, rooms and bathrooms VERY CLEAN. John was our server in the Urban Farmer restaurant downstairs. John lived up to the expectation of top notch customer service set by the hotel staff. I can not say enough about the impeccable customer service experience the Logan hotel has offered us during this stay. I would recommend this hotel, and I will certainly be back.
Stayed in room 617 for 6 days in late June. The front desk staff was severely lacking. Had complaints about various items which were not handled well at all. The sink in the bathroom had very poor water flow and it took three complaints to the front desk over many days to finally get it corrected. The lighting in the bathroom was not good but the shower and commode worked very well. The TV did not work well and would change the channel on its own. The furniture and carpet were very basic but there was a very nice, large window with an excellent unimpeded view of the area. The king bed was very comfortable. Like the bathroom, the lighting in the main room could have been better. Unlike the front desk staff the dining room staff was excellent although dinner was very expensive and with limited selection. Breakfast was better.The elevators were very fast and the housekeeping staff was average. No snacks were available after 2PM. I would not stay here again,
What a great experience! This hotel is so extraordinary. From arrival to departure nothing by excellent service.
1. Location is outstanding. Close to many attractions and restaurants, so much within walking distance. For those places that may require a ride, this location is near public transportation. If you use cab, uber, Lyft, never waited more than 4 minute.
2. Clean, fresh nice décor rooms. If you can get a room with view of Logan Square, you'll love it!
3. Friendly staff all of them! Not once did we meet an unhappy or unhelpful member of their team. Outstanding team effort!
4. Great on-site restaurant. Rooms service was very good also.
5. House keeping was so good. Never had any issues. We even asked for a couple extra things such as towels, pillows and hangers and they were happy to provide.
6. Management is outstanding. A big THANK YOU to Joann and Barbara! You and your team made our stay so wonderful.
7. Roof top bar. Beautiful views and outstanding service. (note: have to be 21. My one and only issue with this entire place. I wish kids could visit at least say up till 3pm or 4pm, after that all good with it being 21 and over). Plus is you can make reservations for tables here!
8.Felt very safe! This place stikes an amazing balance for being an upscale hotel catering to business and couples while also welcoming families with kids. Bravo.
9. If I get the pleasure of returning to Philly, I know where I want to stay!!!
10. Highly recommended! One of the best hotel experiences our family has ever had!!!! PS: They are part of Hilton if you have points to use! :)