DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Lancaster
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Located in Lancaster, DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Lancaster is in a rural location and close to Hans Herr House Museum and Historic Rock Ford Plantation. This family-friendly resort is within the vicinity of Bethel African Methodist Episcopal Church and Historic St. Mary’s Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the 185 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Practice your swing on the golf course and enjoy other recreational amenities, such as a complimentary water park and outdoor tennis courts. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
Food & Drink
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Lancaster, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Lancaster? This resort has 10,000 square feet (1 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary at scheduled times, and a train station pick-up service is also provided at no charge.
How to Get There
Nice and quiet place to stay. I Fully recommend. I Have stayed here so many times and will continue to stay at this place. Never a problem. Food could be a little better, but it’s okay and not overpriced.
Excellent hotel in a great location. Close to town, dining and local tourist attractions. Great location on US 222. If working in the Lancaster, Millersville area, I will book once again at the Double Tree Resort.
My daughter and I stayed one night. The room was very clean. Beds very comfy. Our experience was great. Staff so friendly and professional. The cookies upon check in was a nice surprise. Pool area very clean and so was the fitness area. I would definitely stay here again. One tiny, tiny complaint was the air conditioning is very loud. Bangs when it turns on. But with fan running not so bad. More like white noise. The restaurant food was very good. I recommend the wings. Yum! Breakfast too. Felt like high end hotel. Looking forward to going back.
This Willow Street property is nicely situated away from the urban area of Lancaster. The hotel provided great quality and service for our group's accommodations and meetings in spite of extensive renovation work on-going. Major roadwork around the property made access temporarily challenging, but will no doubt have the opposite effect when completed.
Double Tree Resort, Lancaster, PA -
Weekend entertainment is a must for us.......now to start with the brief
- Will need GPS device.
- Attractive hotel, inside and out (our room was 3029, with a great view of the Atrium) Canvas awning with flowers on the sill. (artificial flowers gave it a pleasant touch).
- Lobby is very spacious, with two computer stations and plenty of space to streatch out.
- Two choices for rooms. A view of the Atrium, or a view of the outside. You must read the full review on this noise element.
- A Princess style stairway, leading to the Atrium.
- The Waterpark is mainly for the kids, with a heated pool on the other side of the wall.
- Craft activities for the kids, and movie night on weekends.
- A Casablanca style Atrium, that caters to Proms, family style gatherings, and wedding receptions with music.
- Shuttle van is available.
- Staff is very friendly, and the cleaning crew kept it spotless. How would I know? I work night shift for Avery Dennison, and I sat in the lobby for 4 hours, writing our reviews.
NOW FOR MORE DETAILS THAT MAY HELP YOU.
- Choose your room wisely, facing the inside Atrium or facing the greenery outside. We loved our room (3029), which is on the same floor as the lobby. In our room, we were 3 stories above the Atrium floor..............a perfect choice.
With that in mind, some children might be upset by the music, on the weekends. But then again, the children might be totally fascinated watching the people below, like I was. The music stops at 10p.m. Maybe a trip to the indoor pool would help.
- FOR BREAKFAST, the $12 buffet is worth it. The far end booth was a challenge. After sitting down, our chins were six inches above the table top.
- After 10p.m., parking was still there but harder to find.
- I was told by one of the staff, that this DoubleTree Hotel decorates beautifully inside the hotel, as well as the outside. If this becomes true, for our Holiday Getaway, we will enhance it with a night trip to Dutch Wonderland. An early show at the Fulton Theatre, an afternoon show at the American Music Theatre, and one evening at the Dutch Apple Theatre would make this three day getaway a magical Journey indeed.
The Best to you All,