Trump International Hotel and Tower Panama
What We Love
- The oceanfront location overlooking Panama Bay
- The 13th-floor pool deck, with six pools (including two infinity pools), a bar and bistro and ocean views
- Romantic atmosphere in the low-lit seafood restaurant, Tejas Restaurant & Bar, one of three restaurants on-site
- In-room dining is available 24 hours a day
- Charming staff with excellent English
- Trump Attachés (more personal assistants than concierges) will go overboard to help with requests from city tours to golf lessons
- Families are welcome; there’s a dedicated kids club
What To Know
- Right for travelers looking for a comfortable stay and familiar amenities; venture beyond the hotel for an authentic taste of Panama City
- Still to open is a casino, a nearby beach resort and a 10,000-square-foot spa
- Punta Pacifica is growing; the hotel is flanked by two huge towers still under construction
- Ask for directions to the pool deck, gym and business center — a lack a signage means it's easy to get lost
- Rainy season is from May to November
- It is a 30-minute drive from the international airport, and transfers cost $85 per car, each way; taxis are $35, each way
- Don't expect a full tan at the pool — the area is mostly in the shade
- Light sleepers take note: You can hear noise from other rooms
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Trump Ocean Club International Hotel and Tower Panama in Panama City, you’ll be on the waterfront and close to Multicentro Panama and Panama Old Cathedral. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Multiplaza Pacific Mall and ATLAPA Conventions Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 369 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Try your luck at the casino or dip into one of the 5 outdoor swimming pools. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 1 mi.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Panama City? This hotel has 46000 square feet (4274 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
We stayed in February for 3 nights.
The first room we got wasn't so nice since the only view we had from that room was a big tennis court with lots of floodlights.
After talking to the front desk, they gave us immediately a different room with a nice sea view.
Everything was perfect except one day house keeping forgot to take the dirty laundry out of the room and did not replace the coffee.
But we are all human, so mistakes can happen.
We would definitely go there again.
Room was great. Lots of painting and renovation ongoing during our stay. Property was quiet empty. Staff was great especially Michelle who was everywhere and the pool staff Andres and Amilio were fantastic. They all took very good care of us and we appreciated they hospitality.
Nice suite. Good customer service.
Fairly good location but not central. Seems quiet.
Nice views. The infinity pools are great but the left one seemed to be always too windy and unused. Seems like a design flaw.
Skip Tejas there’s other restaurants close enough - terrible experience.
We arrived at the hotel and check-in was easy and within the hour we were in the infinite pool overlooking the ocean. All of the restaurants were good with good service and the hotel was very well kept. It is in a good location and easy to access.
Terrible. I stayed one night and paid $200 for the room. Since checking out I have been charged an additional $280!!! No explanation, they just keep charging my credit card. Absolutely not worth it!!!