Trump International Hotel and Tower Panama
What We Love
- The oceanfront location overlooking Panama Bay
- The 13th-floor pool deck, with six pools (including two infinity pools), a bar and bistro and ocean views
- Romantic atmosphere in the low-lit seafood restaurant, Tejas Restaurant & Bar, one of three restaurants on-site
- In-room dining is available 24 hours a day
- Charming staff with excellent English
- Trump Attachés (more personal assistants than concierges) will go overboard to help with requests from city tours to golf lessons
- Families are welcome; there’s a dedicated kids club
What To Know
- Right for travelers looking for a comfortable stay and familiar amenities; venture beyond the hotel for an authentic taste of Panama City
- Still to open is a casino, a nearby beach resort and a 10,000-square-foot spa
- Punta Pacifica is growing; the hotel is flanked by two huge towers still under construction
- Ask for directions to the pool deck, gym and business center — a lack a signage means it's easy to get lost
- Rainy season is from May to November
- It is a 30-minute drive from the international airport, and transfers cost $85 per car, each way; taxis are $35, each way
- Don't expect a full tan at the pool — the area is mostly in the shade
- Light sleepers take note: You can hear noise from other rooms
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Trump Ocean Club International Hotel and Tower Panama in Panama City, you’ll be on the waterfront and close to Multicentro Panama and Panama Old Cathedral. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Multiplaza Pacific Mall and ATLAPA Conventions Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 369 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Try your luck at the casino or dip into one of the 5 outdoor swimming pools. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 1 mi.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Panama City? This hotel has 46000 square feet (4274 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
My wife came to visit me in Panama and we stayed here for four days. !st room, no hot water. The second room, hot water but it took them 2 days to unplug the shower drain. Tv, internet and A/C failed in our second room. We went back to the states and I returned 3 weeks later. This time, no problems with the room except the internet worked sometimes. It took me 3 tries to get ice brought to the room and I had to call room service to get a menu brought to the room. This place use to be the best place to stay but it is going downhill fast. The new management needs to get their act together.
We had an awesome stay in Bahia Grand. The rooms are very clean and had everything we needed. We never had a direct view of the sea, anyhow, it was beautiful and comfortable. However were we can see it is a great hotel it’s by its staff. Everyone without exceptions were extremely welcoming and great to be around. Whatever issue you have, go to Victor in the Barcelona restaurant. He arranged us everything for us to be comfortable. Everybody was patience with my kids and very fun to be around. I recommend this hotel for families 100%. The pools aren’t so big but more than enough for kids. There is a amazing view in the 66th floor, but you can’t go with the kids.
Stayed at the hotel on two different occasions during a trip to Panama. Very quiet rooms, even though one time our room was very close to the main tower elevators. Located right on the waterfront, with nice views from the balconies. Restaurant had good breakfast buffet. Comfortable beds. Poolside drink service was slow.
We stayed here for one night before our flight to Bocas Del Toro. We were pleased with our stay from beginning to end. Upon check-in they gave us drink coupons, casino coupons, and restaurant coupons. We ended up using all of them. The bar by check-in had great drinks. The casino was terrible (and probably the only negative we have about this hotel). The breakfast was okay and had a HUGE spread. If you like breakfast buffet style, I'd recommend it. The infinity pool is awesome and the views from the room are incredible. The room was 5 star!
The hotel is very nicely located with a beautiful view from the room. Even a standard room is quite luxurious with a bathtub in the middle of the room with a beautiful view of the sea and the city. The level of service is quite high. The infinity pool is absolutely stunning. Enjoying a cup of coffee in the pool or having your breakfast with this amazing view makes your start of the working day just perfect. This was my second time in Panama City and first time in this hotel. I will definitely choose this hotel again for my next visit.