What We Love
- The vertical garden and modern firepits in the courtyard
- The art, all by Oregon photographers, painters and sculptors
- Riviera-inspired food at Nel Centro, headed up by one of the Portland’s most celebrated chefs
- Walk to everything: waterfront, galleries, concert venues and restaurants
- iPad in the lobby for guests to use
- Read more about what to see and do in Portland, Oregon in our magazine section
What To Know
- Valet parking is $27 per night
- The three executive boardrooms are actually inviting, not your standard-issue hotel conference rooms
- No fitness center on the premises, but free access to 24-Hour Fitness, just across the street
- Two forms of public transportation — the MAX and the streetcar — are just a few short blocks away
- The hotel was last renovated in June 2008
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hotel Modera, you’ll be centrally located in Portland, steps from Wells Fargo History Museum and Keller Fountain Park. This 4-star hotel is close to Portlandia and Moda Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 174 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Digital programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge) and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Portland? This hotel has 2732 square feet (254 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
We stayed at the Hotel Zags for a few nights while visiting Portland. The staff was super welcoming and helpful. Cara at the front desk gave us great hiking recommendations that were the highlight of our stay. Highly recommend!
Like this hotel for our trips into the city to see the Broadway series plays. Great restaurant and bar for both pre-show dinner and after show drinks. The rooms are comfortable, only draw back is the beds are a little hard and the AC/heat system is loud so take ear plugs. Staff are polite and welcoming and we continue to go back.
I booked through Trip Advisor for our Portland weekend away, and couldn’t be happier with my choice to stay here. I had to call several times to ask questions, and each time Edwin took care of my requests. We ended up bringing our dogs at the last minute and were very pleasantly surprised at their pet friendly policy-only $65 for your entire stay! Most hotels charge per night and per pet. We will definitively stay here again the next time we’re in Portland. I have already recommended this hotel to my friends and family.