Inn at the 5th
What We Love
- Eugene’s 5th Street Public Market
- A stunning variety of drinking and dining options; there are 21 eateries within a block of the hotel
- Excellent hiking and biking trails nearby, explorable on foot or by way of loaner bicycles
- For kids: Goody’s Candy Store and the Elephant’s Trunk toy store, both in the mall next to the inn
- For grownups: the LaVelle Wine Bar and nearby Ninkasi Brewery
What To Know
- With so much to eat, drink and see within the 5th Street Public Market (of which the inn is a part) you may not find the time to explore greater Eugene
- Eugene enjoys the climate for which the Pacific Northwest is known; though summers are brilliant, steel yourself for gray drizzle from November to April
- Overnight parking costs $15
- The hotel provides a free shuttle to the Eugene airport and anywhere else within a four-mile radius of the town
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Inn at the 5th, you’ll be centrally located in Eugene, steps from 5th Street Market and minutes from Hult Center for Performing Arts. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Wayne L Morse United States Courthouse and Saturday Market.
Make yourself at home in one of the 69 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and digital programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Eugene? This hotel has 1400 square feet (130 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary during limited hours, and a train station pick-up service is also provided at no charge.
How to Get There
Have stayed here before. I am pleased that the rooms continue to be well kept and the staff seem to genuinely enjoy their jobs. This is a comfortable place to stay with an excellent restaurant and marketplace next door.
Thank you for providing a wonderful place for my son and I to stay. We felt so welcome and your amenities were great. The room linens and bedding were super soft, the complimentary drinks upon arrival were so thoughtful and the location at the 5th Street Market was perfect.
The exceptional service was most notable about our stay at Inn at the 5th. Many little extra touches, such as free beverages and snacks, available Pendleton blankets and a shuttle service make this hotel stand out. The quality of the finishes in the room made it comfortable. It was by far our favorite night of our family road trip. I just wish they had a pool!
Our 7 day stay took us far away from all the current angst in society as we reflected in the aura of courteousness and consideration enveloping us.The comfort provided by Inn at the 5th goes way beyond "clean & quiet rooms" and we saw it spread harmony to those around us - - other guests we met for the first time in the hotel and staff that suddenly felt like family.
Good hotel to stay near downtown and the river. Don't stay on floor 2, especially in room 208, as there was noise during the night from an area below the room (whirring sound and the sound of cabinets opening and closing. Floor 2 facing the patio ("interior") is a public area which can be noisy, too.