Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
What We Love
- Two free bottles of water are refreshed daily in guestrooms
- Free WiFi in guestrooms
- Prime oceanfront location — the resort has a footbridge over Pacific Coast Highway that connects the grounds to the beach
- Spacious rooms feature private balconies, marble baths and 42-inch flat-screen TVs
- Gorgeous lagoon-style swimming pool with an adjacent firepit for toasting marshmallows under the stars
- Family-friendly amenities, from the Slyders Water Playground to bicycle rentals and private surf lessons
- Great selection of six on-site restaurants and bars, plus a small grocery store
What To Know
- A $23 per night resort fee will be collected upon checkout by Jetsetter
- The resort is family-oriented; depending on how many kids are running around, the resort might not be suited to a romantic getaway
- The resort is sprawling — getting around could be a challenge for very young or old guests
- Room locations vary greatly — some face the loud lobby area or the kids pool — and not all offer ocean views
- The walk into downtown Huntington Beach (10-15 minutes) may be too far for some travelers; the hotel runs a shuttle for an additional fee
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach in Huntington Beach (Huntington Beach – North Beaches), you’ll be convenient to Huntington Beach Pier and Huntington State Beach. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of International Surfing Museum and Huntington Beach Art Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 517 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private balconies or patios. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a complimentary water park, a health club, and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, supervised childcare/activities, and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Huntington Beach? This resort has 52000 square feet (4831 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room and bath room. The bathroom mirror have an imbedded clock which was very helpful for staying on time. The property is very nice with an ocean side pool. My trip was work related so I didn't have time for the spa.
Comfortable beds and staff was so pleasant and helpful. Watertable menu was very different so not our style but may appeal to others. Other than that the food at the grill poolside, Sunset Grill and convention center was good.
I came for a business conference. Staff is extremely helpful, the rooms were spacious and clean. The facility is excellent. My girlfriend really enjoyed the spa. The location is great, they have a footbridge going directly to the beach. Food is great at the local restaurants.
I own a restaurant in Tennessee and I needed to clear my head in Cali. Hyatt HB is my go to destination. Close to the pier, beautiful spa, hospitable staff, sunsets spectacular, wonderful destination! The food was fresh and delightful and the walk to the pier was a great opportunity to clear my head. After sunset, I would return to Petes (Less formal than Watertable-when it's 40 degrees and I am warm in my sweat shirt) and Dominic greeted me with a nice smile and my Justin Cab. My mornings began with a crafted mimosa from Cody and a team of servers who all giggled and joined in our conversation. 70% of my 4 night stay was on site, enjoying the ocean front room, the spa and the staff who always brought a smile and let me read my "self-help" book to them. The sommelier was a bit snooty, but they all are. My wine menu would blow his mind, but he was busy and Cody heard all about it. Just a wonderful trip as always. I will see you again soon HB! Cheers
So enjoyed this beautiful place. Location, service, food quality was superb! I would highly recommend to anyone headed to Huntington Beach. The property is located across the street from the beach. It’s breathtaking