Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
What We Love
- Two free bottles of water are refreshed daily in guestrooms
- Free WiFi in guestrooms
- Prime oceanfront location — the resort has a footbridge over Pacific Coast Highway that connects the grounds to the beach
- Spacious rooms feature private balconies, marble baths and 42-inch flat-screen TVs
- Gorgeous lagoon-style swimming pool with an adjacent firepit for toasting marshmallows under the stars
- Family-friendly amenities, from the Slyders Water Playground to bicycle rentals and private surf lessons
- Great selection of six on-site restaurants and bars, plus a small grocery store
What To Know
- A $23 per night resort fee will be collected upon checkout by Jetsetter
- The resort is family-oriented; depending on how many kids are running around, the resort might not be suited to a romantic getaway
- The resort is sprawling — getting around could be a challenge for very young or old guests
- Room locations vary greatly — some face the loud lobby area or the kids pool — and not all offer ocean views
- The walk into downtown Huntington Beach (10-15 minutes) may be too far for some travelers; the hotel runs a shuttle for an additional fee
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach in Huntington Beach (Huntington Beach – North Beaches), you’ll be convenient to Huntington Beach Pier and Huntington State Beach. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of International Surfing Museum and Huntington Beach Art Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 517 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private balconies or patios. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a complimentary water park, a health club, and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, supervised childcare/activities, and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Huntington Beach? This resort has 52000 square feet (4831 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
Nice hotel with some rooms with their own fire pit for Smores! Nice size pool.
High end restaurant, bar restaurant and Pizza restaurant all had great food
Also walking bridge takes you straight to a very clean sandy beach.
I used to live in O.C. and like to visit every year. I have stayed further south, near Laguna, but the resorts there have gotten too expensive. I tried the Hyatt Regency in Huntington Beach because it had everything I wanted - pool, close to beach, restaurants, shopping. It was great!
After over 20+ hrs flying to California, we are here in the Regency Huntington only because of a meeting tomorrow morning. The provided room had stained sheets (old blood or something similar). Disrespectful to any guest. Called front desk to ask for someone to come and there was a confusion as to what we were asking for. Don’t waste your time. I’ll be driving from Bev Hills next time rather than to stay in a sty.
Also the valet took over twenty minutes this afternoon. No one seemed to know where the car was...
After a horrible night stuck in DFW with 3 flight cancellations and having to fly to an airport 2 hours away, we were thrilled to have such a warm welcome, a day late, The room was very nice, and plenty of power plugs around the room, even at each of the two sinks. All staff members were friendly and competent. We want to return just for pleasure next time.
Great hotel for kids, 3 pools and plenty of places to eat. Felt safe and enclosed, staff are excellent. Good location close to beach and shops restaurants etc. We would look to stay here again. Can be quite pricey at checkout