Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
What We Love
- Two free bottles of water are refreshed daily in guestrooms
- Free WiFi in guestrooms
- Prime oceanfront location — the resort has a footbridge over Pacific Coast Highway that connects the grounds to the beach
- Spacious rooms feature private balconies, marble baths and 42-inch flat-screen TVs
- Gorgeous lagoon-style swimming pool with an adjacent firepit for toasting marshmallows under the stars
- Family-friendly amenities, from the Slyders Water Playground to bicycle rentals and private surf lessons
- Great selection of six on-site restaurants and bars, plus a small grocery store
What To Know
- A $23 per night resort fee will be collected upon checkout by Jetsetter
- The resort is family-oriented; depending on how many kids are running around, the resort might not be suited to a romantic getaway
- The resort is sprawling — getting around could be a challenge for very young or old guests
- Room locations vary greatly — some face the loud lobby area or the kids pool — and not all offer ocean views
- The walk into downtown Huntington Beach (10-15 minutes) may be too far for some travelers; the hotel runs a shuttle for an additional fee
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach in Huntington Beach (Huntington Beach – North Beaches), you’ll be convenient to Huntington Beach Pier and Huntington State Beach. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of International Surfing Museum and Huntington Beach Art Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 517 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private balconies or patios. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a complimentary water park, a health club, and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, supervised childcare/activities, and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Huntington Beach? This resort has 52000 square feet (4831 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
This is such a special property. A bridge from the resort to the beach, adult pool, kids pool, kiddie pool, waterslides, firepits, great food, and great service make this one of my favorite hotels.
The rooms are clean, the view is beautiful, and the spa is a must book.
Excellent staff at valet, reception & bellboy. My deluxe room layout, room decorations and cleanliness are great. Property layout is also beautiful with some unique plants and flowers. Overall stay and my experience are memorable!!
Room was spacious and well appointed. The view of the courtyard was nice. I attended a wedding reception in the Grand Ballroom. The food was excellent and the service for such a large group (over 500 people) was prompt and accurate.