Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach
What We Love
- Two free bottles of water are refreshed daily in guestrooms
- Free WiFi in guestrooms
- Prime oceanfront location — the resort has a footbridge over Pacific Coast Highway that connects the grounds to the beach
- Spacious rooms feature private balconies, marble baths and 42-inch flat-screen TVs
- Gorgeous lagoon-style swimming pool with an adjacent firepit for toasting marshmallows under the stars
- Family-friendly amenities, from the Slyders Water Playground to bicycle rentals and private surf lessons
- Great selection of six on-site restaurants and bars, plus a small grocery store
What To Know
- A $23 per night resort fee will be collected upon checkout by Jetsetter
- The resort is family-oriented; depending on how many kids are running around, the resort might not be suited to a romantic getaway
- The resort is sprawling — getting around could be a challenge for very young or old guests
- Room locations vary greatly — some face the loud lobby area or the kids pool — and not all offer ocean views
- The walk into downtown Huntington Beach (10-15 minutes) may be too far for some travelers; the hotel runs a shuttle for an additional fee
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach in Huntington Beach (Huntington Beach – North Beaches), you’ll be convenient to Huntington Beach Pier and Huntington State Beach. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of International Surfing Museum and Huntington Beach Art Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 517 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private balconies or patios. 42-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a complimentary water park, a health club, and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, supervised childcare/activities, and an arcade/game room.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Huntington Beach? This resort has 52000 square feet (4831 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
How to Get There
My husband and I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa for a wedding. The facilities were clean and beautiful; and beach adjacent. There was a convenient bridge to the beach from the property. We dined at Pete's Grill and The Watertable on the Property and the food was delicious. The service was a bit slow at the Watertable but the brunch made up for it. We wish the brunch extended a bit later on Sunday morning as we slept in, checked out at 11, then the brunch buffet ended at noon. The pools were clean, and the staff was helpful and attentive. Overall, it was great. It is a bit on the pricey side if you aren't planning to stay on the property and enjoy all of the amenities.
We've stayed here before and enjoyed the facility. This was our 31st wedding anniversary get away and the Hyatt Huntington Beach lived up to expectations. The rooms are nice, and service is excellent!
I recommend a stay!
I frequently travel for business and always try to stay at Hyatt, My wife asked me why Hyatt all the time? After her recent stay with your staff at the Huntington beach facility She commented she know understands why, Better than Home if you have to be away from home.