Windsor Arms Hotel
What We Love
- Staff to guest ratio is four to one
- Indoor saltwater pool with toasty fireplace to warm up by after your swim
- Butler’s cupboard in each suite allows for discreet drop off of newspapers, shined shoes and room service trays
- Playable musical instruments grace each suite, including guitars, pianos and harps
- State-of-the-art sound system with bedside console to control lights and iPod
- Sunday brunch in the Courtyard Café, which has soaring ceilings and romantic banquettes
- High tea served daily from 12:30 to 6 p.m. in the Tea Room
- Free WiFi
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Ontario
What To Know
- Constructed in 1927, this neogothic hotel went through a full rebuild and was reopened in 1999 after being closed for nine years
- The property was last renovated in October 2011
- The first luxury condominium hotel in the city, it features 25 residences in a tower above the original building
- Many guests treat it as a home, and it is not uncommon to see people in white terrycloth robes riding the elevator to the pool or spa
- Because of its discreet staff and elegant yet comfortable decor, it is a favorite for post-op cosmetic surgery patients
- Minibar prices are five-star. A bottle of Belvedere vodka will set you back more than $200
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Windsor Arms Hotel, you’ll be centrally located in Toronto, minutes from Gardiner Museum and Toronto Public Library. This 5-star hotel is close to University of Toronto and CN Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Digital programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and designer toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a 24-hour health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this Victorian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.
How to Get There
Windsor arms is a great hotel! The location is amazing and the staff were wonderful and accommodating! We stayed for a long weekend and couldn’t have been happier. The manager, Umesh Hira, went above and beyond to make sure that we had everything that we needed. Highly recommend!
Definitely a great location. Close to all the very high end shopping in Yorkville. Staff was lovely and accommodating. Allowed us a later check out as I had an early afternoon appointment at Princess Margaret. Old charm. Room needed a new sink (cracked). Lovely large room
Every year my friend, Diane and I stay at the “ Windsor Arms” to celebrate our birthdays together. We cannot praise the staff enough for all their kindness to us, in going above and beyond in making our stay so special.
From enjoying the loveliest “ High Tea” served with class, in the beautiful “ purple room” to relaxing by the pool and spa..its all the little detail that make it so special... the birthday cake and wishes in our Suite when we arrived,the “ Wendy” teddy bear..the cookies and weather card and note left on our bed in the evening.., cozy slippers and robes to relax in... to the delicious breakfast served in the morning. When you walk into “ Windsor Arms”, it’s like walking back in time where time stood still.
Thankyou again to all the wonderful staff in making our stay so special!
attended the tea room at Windsor Arms Hotel with friends and we were delighted with the excellent service and quality of teas and food. Wait staff very knowledgeable regarding the types of teas offered.
Wonderfully small and personal Hotel. We had a semi suite that was extremely comfortable and a delight to be in. Several nice touches with our personal Butler and a butler pantry where cookies and papers were delivered without disturbing us. Nicest thing about it was that it was VERY quite and peaceful. Highly recommend it for a couples get away