Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre
What We Love
- Set in downtown Queen’s Park and the University District, accessible to lots of sights
- Great for extended stays — most rooms have kitchenettes and washer/dryers
- Aromatherapy treatments at the nine-room Shizen Spa (that’s four more than at sister property the Cosmopolitan)
- Choosing between 44 types of martini at the downstairs bar
- Grabbing water or a snack at the convenience store just off the lobby
What To Know
- A six percent per night hotel amenity fee will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Located across the street from a hospital
- This is a mixed-use (hotel/condo) building
- More than 6,500 square feet of meeting facilities
- Shower temperature can be finicky
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Ontario
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
With a stay at Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre, you’ll be centrally located in Toronto, steps from Massey Hall and Canon Theatre. This 4-star condo is close to CN Tower and University of Toronto.
Make yourself at home in one of the 82 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Cable programming and video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. If you’re looking for recreational opportunities, you’ll find a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the condo’s room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
How to Get There
The room was spacious provided a home feel with the kitchen and washer/dryer. The hotel was in the price location in downtown right around the corner from the Eaton centre. Would definitely stay again.
The Pantages was perfectly located for our needs. Shopping restaurants and theatre all close proximity to the hotel. 24hr diner with hotel entrance was very convenient .Hotel staff were very pleasant. Our room was nicely appointed with 2 queen beds a nice kitchenette and ample floor space.
Pantages is a nice hotel located right in the heart of Toronto downtown, The public parking is right opposite to the hotel, u can get good breakfast just adjacent at Francs, the entrance is nice and upscale,